Live chat: Barta news conference

Unbelievable! Barta should do us Iowans a favor and resign today! How do you sleep at night?

Barta and namely A player or two seem to be the problem here if you looked closely. Too many egos and they don't play well anyway. It does not take a fool to see that perhaps one or two of the players should leave instead.

Can't wait to go through this AGAIN in three years, Mr. Barta!! Doesn't anyone remember Steve Alford and the mess he left for us? What about the loss of the players in the past few years? Time for Barta to go!!!

I attended most of the games these past seasons. Not anymore. Not until Barta is long gone.

We are losing a phenomenal person, Todd Lickliter, as coach. Wishing you the best, Coach.

Unbelievable! Barta should do us Iowans a favor and resign today! How do you sleep at night?

Barta and namely A player or two seem to be the problem here if you looked closely. Too many egos and they don't play well anyway. It does not take a fool to see that perhaps one or two of the players should leave instead.

Can't wait to go through this AGAIN in three years, Mr. Barta!! Doesn't anyone remember Steve Alford and the mess he left for us? What about the loss of the players in the past few years? Time for Barta to go!!!

I attended most of the games these past seasons. Not anymore. Not until Barta is long gone.

We are losing a phenomenal person, Todd Lickliter, as coach. Wishing you the best, Coach.

Wow, are you related to Todd?

Um yeah sure and let me guess it was nto Todd's fault all the other players left to right?

Todd might be a great person but as a coach he stunk.

I wouldn't want to be in his place, and don't think I could do better, but I think he could use a speechwriter and some toastmaster skills. Maybe it is just me, but this is sorta painful, and he is hard to follow at times.

You're the one,eh?

I didn't get to listen to all of it, but it seemed very well thought out and classy by Gary.

"It is likely I'll go for someone with head coaching experience, but I will keep my options open..."

Latest posts