little things that tick me off

AIRHAWK

Going to list just one:
Guys with baseball caps on backwards. Alla Big Ben, Tony Romo. Sometimes see groups of 20-25 year old guys, all with Ball caps on backwards. Coolness has worn off that IMO
Got any others?

The fact that my voter registration card has everything translated into spanish. Something's wrong with that picture.

Huge tattoos that have absolutely no meaning whatsoever. I'm talking about the tribal tattoo that covers an entire arm/leg, but it's only purpose is to look cool. I have no issues with tattoos, but get something with some personal meaning.

Huge tattoos that have absolutely no meaning whatsoever. I'm talking about the tribal tattoo that covers an entire arm/leg, but it's only purpose is to look cool. I have no issues with tattoos, but get something with some personal meaning.
Same with large number of piercings. whats the point?

Going to list just one:
Guys with baseball caps on backwards. Alla Big Ben, Tony Romo. Sometimes see groups of 20-25 year old guys, all with Ball caps on backwards. Coolness has worn off that IMO
Got any others?
I think a baseball cap was designed to keep sun out of your eyes. Backwards keeps sun off your neck? WTF?

Idiots that can't put their license plate renewel sticker in the correct place. It's like these people "decorate" their plates with them. My neighbor's a dentist and his plates look like a collage of tags...because he can't figure out simple instructions that are provided, I'd never consider using his professional services.

People that listen to like one minute of a song or one song from a band and automatically decide they don't like that song or band. Or people that say, when they here a song and they like it and then you tell them the artist and they then don't like the song because they've, "never heard of them before"...

Drivers in the passing lane that are either driving equal speed with vehicles in the other lane.

Drivers that pull up beside you (in the passing lane) and slow down to your speed when you are coming upon a slower vehicle in your lane.

Idiots that can't put their license plate renewel sticker in the correct place. It's like these people "decorate" their plates with them. My neighbor's a dentist and his plates look like a collage of tags...because he can't figure out simple instructions that are provided, I'd never consider using his professional services.

This. If one cannot read the instructions that are clearly posted on the registration form as to where to place the sticker, that person should not be allowed to drive.

Go Hawks!

Drivers in the passing lane that are either driving equal speed with vehicles in the other lane.

Drivers that pull up beside you (in the passing lane) and slow down to your speed when you are coming upon a slower vehicle in your lane.
Just got back from driving to Clearwater Florida. Drivers in the left lane and being passed on the right can be dangerous as well as annoying

-Bar tenders who use the words "bud, pal, guy, buddy"
-People who go bankrupt
-People who don't wear their pants around their waist
-People who drive huge massive trucks, nice cars, but don't own a home
-People who have absolutely no spelling or grammar skills on message boards
-Morbidly obese people
-People carrying mountain dew bottles everywhere they go
-Imo/punk people
-People who put those things in their ears to stretch their ears out
-People who drive around with their speakers bumping.
-People who have more invested in their tire rims than they have saved.
-Cyclone fans who don't understand their role
-Bandwagon fans
-Suckers who bought into "Hope and Change"
-People who call into our customer service line with loud music or crying babies in the background
-Woman who shouldn't be wearing skimpy clothes wearing skimpy clothes
-Many of the things I see when shopping at Aldi or Wal-Mart also tick me off

Having to walk around the house turning off lights and appliances that the wife and daughters leave on all day long...and if I say anything about it, I'm the nag.

I think a baseball cap was designed to keep sun out of your eyes. Backwards keeps sun off your neck? WTF?

Like this? Way to go Cubs Fan!

baseball-cap-fail-owned.jpg

People that use u, r, or ur instead of you, are and your in texts or on message boards. I don't care how old or smart you are, but you look dumb doing that.

People that have long personal phone conversations at work. I don't care that you're wasting company time I just don't want to hear about your family problems.

People that talk to me about hunting at work. I've never been hunting in my life, I really don't care about what kind of ammo or gun you use or anything. Just get away from my desk.

People that are younger than me and make more money than me.

People on facebook posting statuses about how great their life is or how much they've done today. I don't care, stop trying to convince other people that your life is awesome. We all see your pics, we know you're still fat.

Having items ring up to a total of $2.01 or $4.02 and watching the cashier dump 99 or 98 cents of change into your hand.

Round down already!

People that use u, r, or ur instead of you, are and your in texts or on message boards. I don't care how old or smart you are, but you look dumb doing that.

People that have long personal phone conversations at work. I don't care that you're wasting company time I just don't want to hear about your family problems.

People that talk to me about hunting at work. I've never been hunting in my life, I really don't care about what kind of ammo or gun you use or anything. Just get away from my desk.

People that are younger than me and make more money than me.

People on facebook posting statuses about how great their life is or how much they've done today. I don't care, stop trying to convince other people that your life is awesome. We all see your pics, we know you're still fat.
Listening to people at work who talk about their freinds like I know them. Using first names of people I have no idea who they are

Latest posts