Lindenwood Tournaent

KWOODHAWK

For anyone coming down to this tournament, they will have WiFi available if you want to bring your laptop.

Username: WiFi Guest1

Password: LU guest

Use Upper and lower case letters as specified as per a return phone call from the Sports Dept.

See ya there!

For anyone coming down to this tournament, they will have WiFi available if you want to bring your laptop.

Username: WiFi Guest1

Password: LU guest

Use Upper and lower case letters as specified as per a return phone call from the Sports Dept.

See ya there!

Thank you Kwood I will be down tomm night. I will have my laptop with me Saturday and will update live here on hawkeyenation. Should be a great test for the reserves and true freshmen.

Thanks 1010. I'll be following here, twitter, and trackwrestling! Any other places I should look and listen?

Clark is notoriously missing from the list. It was posted on TOS that Rhoads is sick, but I don't know what happened with Clark (unless he's taking precaution with the knee tweak he received in the wrestle offs).

Noticed that Gilman is on the same side of the bracket as Patterson of Oklahoma.
Meyer could wrestle Chionuma of OklahomaSt.
Brooks is on same side of bracket as Rutt of Oklahoma.
Burak same side as Rosholt of Oklahoma St.

If u have all access here is link to listen to it live....obviously a lot of oky state matches will be covered over Iowahttp://www.okstate.com/allaccess/?media=350188

I just looked at the 184# bracket and now they must have changed it around so meyer won't wrestle Chionuma right away.

Latest posts