Lincoln Star Journal says Fred Hoiberg has been hired

One thing I never worry about is Nebraska basketball. I don’t care if they hired Coach K.
Fran is 8-5 against Nebraska since he took over Iowa. He's also 1-4 against Freddy. You may not worry, but I highly doubt wins will be easy to come by.

I'll be curious to see if he goes the transfer route like he did at Iowa State. It seems like more and more teams do that now so it might not be as easy as when he was at ISU.

I'll be curious to see if he goes the transfer route like he did at Iowa State. It seems like more and more teams do that now so it might not be as easy as when he was at ISU.
IN...before Bryce comes on here to let you know that not EVERY player Fred brought to ISU was a transfer, but the transfer network is more wide open than it used to be, so it will be tougher.

In addition, the handler that got Monte Morris to come to ISU is in prison, so he may have a little more trouble with HS players as well. Maybe I'll move to Lincoln and walk-on.

Hoibergs hire can be down played all we want , he will do a good job at Nebraska , much as I hate to say it