Lickliter has denied the transfer rumors

I'm not going to even think about it until I hear TurnipTruck's analysis of the situation.

I am touched. I couldn't tell you how many people tell me they love listening to me analyze and breaking down Iowa basketball. I'm glad to share my knowledge with all my fans on HawkeyeNation. I have spent the day working my contacts over at Carver was told a few juicy nuggets. Did you guys know that Bawinkle is the only senior Iowa has? I didn't.
I was told by Coach Lickliter himself that no one has spoken to him about leaving. Rick Klatt told me there are 8700 tickets available for just about every game left on the schedule. Is that bad? I'll be sure to pass along anything else I hear from my sources. This is it! Go Hawks!

Since rumors are swirling and with Lickliter's recent record with transfers, I am more inclined to believe the rumors than to not, despite the denial.

Since rumors are swirling and with Lickliter's recent record with transfers, I am more inclined to believe the rumors than to not, despite the denial.

Since your posting record proves you're a moron, I am more inclined to believe you have no clue what you're talking about.

Latest posts