Let's rally around our beloved coach, Kirk Ferentz!

I don't understand why some people think that a coach in his 14th year is not allowed to have a subpar season. They happen.

That sounds a lot like the Kirk complainers. Change "Kirk you're a great coach" to "Kirk you're a sucky coach, I just wish you would change your schemes to get with the modern times."

False I dont want to change. I want him to get fired. He cant see a fake punt coming when every other person in Kinnick can. Theres no changing that.

3 Top 10 finishes, 2 Big 10 titles, Iowa's first BCS-level bowl win since the 1959 Rose Bowl. A couple of January bowl wins over SEC teams. 3 straight wins over Michigan (and counting). Numerous players drafted by the NFL.

I rest my case.

Thats so amazing. How come he can beat the crappy teams?

3 Top 10 finishes, 2 Big 10 titles, Iowa's first BCS-level bowl win since the 1959 Rose Bowl. A couple of January bowl wins over SEC teams. 3 straight wins over Michigan (and counting). Numerous players drafted by the NFL.

I rest my case.

Consistently loses to inferior bottom feeders such as Iowa State, Northwestern, directional Michigan schools, and Indiana. Iowa consistently plays down to the level of their inferior opponents even if they win such as Northern Iowa, Northern Illinois, Illinois, Purdue, and other MAC schools. Shows poor clock management far more than the average coach. Stubbornly sticks with ineffective players instead of playing younger, more talented players. Shows no emotion on the sidelines regardless of a really good play or a really bad play. Consistently poor special teams play when it comes to onside kicks and fake punts. Vanilla offense that is often shut down by teams that are as talented or more talented.

I rest my case.

If a herp derped in the forest, and no one was around to durp it, does it make a hurp?
thumbnail.aspx

It's going to take a couple years. Hope everyone can be patient and supportive, or at least until after Saturday. If we do happen to lose, we saddle up and meet at the water tower 5th quarter. Gary, Ed and Jon will lead the posse.

Consistently loses to inferior bottom feeders such as Iowa State, Northwestern, directional Michigan schools, and Indiana. Iowa consistently plays down to the level of their inferior opponents even if they win such as Northern Iowa, Northern Illinois, Illinois, Purdue, and other MAC schools. Shows poor clock management far more than the average coach. Stubbornly sticks with ineffective players instead of playing younger, more talented players. Shows no emotion on the sidelines regardless of a really good play or a really bad play. Consistently poor special teams play when it comes to onside kicks and fake punts. Vanilla offense that is often shut down by teams that are as talented or more talented.

I rest my case.

Iowa hasn't lost to UNI.
Iowa beat Illinois the year they went to the Rose Bowl.
They beat Northwestern last year.
They beat Michigan last year.
They beat N. Illinois this year, and lost (in a VERY disappointing fashion) to CMU. Both are MAC teams.

You need to re-work your case a bit. You have some good points, but you make some leaps.

So, you could do a better job? Seriously. I assume you have a pulse, and you're not just a robotroll. I assume you're a human troll.

So racer you dont complain about anyone unless you can do their job? Dont answer you dont need to lie. Also this is another dumb excuse for Kirk fans.

So racer you dont complain about anyone unless you can do their job? Dont answer you dont need to lie. Also this is another dumb excuse for Kirk fans.

You said anyone with a pulse. I assume you have one. Seriously, though, who would you want to coach at Iowa? It's a legit question. You want Kurt fired, so who is the replacement. Just anyone? Derp.

Latest posts