Let's knock off #2 two nights in a row starting with our hated rival Purdue official game thread.

Hawks lose by 7 at #2 purdue

Without Keegan

Let's listen to the criticism

Forthcoming

I am proud of these Cats

They played at one of the toughest arenas in America

And came close to an upset

The zebras, without a doubt, gave the game to the boilermakers

No doubt

It's All Good

Michigan is Next

Last edited:
We saw some players grow up tonight, they’ll struggle to be consistent but others will flash to! Good game Iowa. I think Fran sat Keegan to be safe- worse case he’d see who can ball- he did.
It's sad that ur most seasoned players continue to be so unreliable and inconsistent - ahem, JoBo... CMac.
Did anyone miss those 2 during the multiple displays of grit? Uh, no. They shuld be #9 and #10 in the rotation and Iowa would be better off.

It's sad that ur most seasoned players continue to be so unreliable and inconsistent - ahem, JoBo... CMac.
Did anyone miss those 2 during the multiple displays of grit? Uh, no. They shuld be #9 and #10 in the rotation and Iowa would be better off.
They’ll play bigger roles in certain games I’m sure. Fran sat Jordan a lot this game. I thought he played well, and didn’t hunt shots. I wish he shot more. They get ran out of the gym without Jordan at Virginia, he’s already won them a Q1 game in the first month of the season

1638592394138.png

1638592421677.png

Breaking news from Sesame Street. Purdue is going to be number 1.....after winning against an undersized and undermanned Iowa team....who beat the spread and were down 2 points in the last 3 minutes.

Let's count to 1......1......and who is number 1...Purdue....just in case your forgot boys and girls.

Latest posts