Let's get the pulse on tonight

Will Iowa win on the road tonight @ Indiana

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
tk- is that a trampoline in the paint?

If he would have said "get the" instead of "do a" his joke would have been easier to infer. :eek:

I was simply shushing him for going with the low hanging fruit. It seems my joke went over his head as he inferred I was being literal with my response. I guess that's the sarcasm issue with message boards.:(

Indiana by 15. It would likely be one of Iowa's most impressive wins of the year if they could do it.

Yikes, that would mean the Iowa defense failed to show up for the full 40. Really hoping that's not the case. If that does happen though, I'm just glad we won't have to watch this guy on the sidelines tonight.

TOM-CREAN-JACKIN-IT.gif

Indiana really needs this win. Hopefully Iowa's experience can tilt the balance in our favor. I'm going with Iowa because I want to. Not using any objective information. Just that I love the Hawks and want this thread to divert from Woodbury dunking or not dunking. SHHHHHHH!!!!

If he would have said "get the" instead of "do a" his joke would have been easier to infer. :eek:

I was simply shushing him for going with the low hanging fruit. It seems my joke went over his head as he inferred I was being literal with my response. I guess that's the sarcasm issue with message boards.:(
giphy.gif

I voted no but I hope I’m wrong. I need to see us play better defense on the road before I can vote yes. The defense was non-existent vs PSU and Minny. This team does seem to be resilient though.

Remember when they couldn't play a hot Iowa team because of some bogus beam falling in their crappy gym, and then they rescheduled us so we had to play something like 4 games in 8 days?? That was BS. Classic Indiana....if you have ever spent some time in southern Indiana, you will know what I mean.

Remember when they couldn't play a hot Iowa team because of some bogus beam falling in their crappy gym, and then they rescheduled us so we had to play something like 4 games in 8 days?? That was BS. Classic Indiana....if you have ever spent some time in southern Indiana, you will know what I mean.

Yep, that rescheduling turned into a brutal stretch. Thankfully that was the year Purdue was down or the home game to end the 8 days may have knocked the Hawks out of the NCAAs.

I said no. I still don't trust this team on the road. The 2 conference wins on the road were against 2 of the bottom teams in the conference.

I think this Indiana team now that they are healthy is just as good if not likely better than the Minnesota team.

If Iowa wins tonight, I will probably pick them to win every game the rest of they year. As in individually. Not 8-0.

Latest posts