Lets discuss Michigan State

NCHawker

I say Iowa scores half the points that Maryland did. And MSU scores under 10 points. Thats a rock fight of about 9-3 or 14-3 or 14-10

Honestly it all depends on our offense. IF the same offense that has 4 turnovers and 4 first downs against PSU shows up and musters a wowing 33 total plays from scrimmage...I'll say MSU by a landslide.

I know PSU's defense is the best we'll see this year and I realize I have to move past last weekend, but last weekend we saw a performance in which it didn't matter how good our defense was our offense gave them absolutely zero chance of winning that game. Last weekend made me realize just how bad it can get for us offensively and to be honest I think it made the Wisconsin game (following the OSU beatdown) irrelevant in terms of being remembered the worst offensive performance in the KF era, because somehow we even managed to lower the bar further.

But if we can return to the offense that was simply bad and struggling prior to the PSU game I think we can win a squeaker against a team that is absolutely in shambles.

All the breaks and calls went against Iowa in the first half against PSU. The second half was just a donkey kick. Iowa is due a couple breaks.

At home, against a bad team, I suspect Iowa puts on a much better performance. We have seen KF's teams come back from serious ass whoopings and impress the next week. I see that happening here. Both sides of the ball were embarrassed.

24-9 Hawks

I know this is about MSU but I just saw that homecoming against Purdue is a 2:30 kick and will be on Peacock. I don't have Peacock, so I'll be listening to the radio call that day.

I know this is about MSU but I just saw that homecoming against Purdue is a 2:30 kick and will be on Peacock. I don't have Peacock, so I'll be listening to the radio call that day.
BT sold us down the river to Peacock. So, our blanking homecoming game will not be on any network. Screw you BT. ( I will be at the game, so there is that. But I dvr all games and re-watch, which is a big deal for me.)

BT sold us down the river to Peacock. So, our blanking homecoming game will not be on any network. Screw you BT. ( I will be at the game, so there is that. But I dvr all games and re-watch, which is a big deal for me.)
Just another stupid streaming service to try and get us to pay for. Hopefully we'll be able to find a bar here that has it.

Sparty is going to provide a tougher test that most folks think. Their defense harrassed one of the best offenses in the BTen last Saturday, and despite Maryland getting 5 turnovers they only put 31 pts on the board. Sparty's offense put up 26 First Downs (!) vs a BTen defense & outgained the Terps as well. Iowa holds a significant advantage in special teams, but this has all the makings of a tight, 4-quarter game.
If folks think that Michigan St. is in 'complete disarray', put on the tape of their game last Saturday.
Ain't gonna be no easy games for the Hawks from here on out.

KF and BF brilliant plan to give the O the night off and only give MSU 33 looks at our offense and punting game against PSU worked to perfection. Iowa covers at night.

Latest posts