Let the rivalry begin. Iowa Vs Nebraska

GabrielGlynn

I completely understand that November 25th is a long way out. But if you know a Husker fan, their mouth starts flapping about June so I am well in my right to start/continue a conversation about the Heroes Game coming this fall. It's no surprise that the national pundits have the Huskers taking the B1G Title their first year as a Legend. Big Ten fans shouldn't squeeze their cheeks too tight when they hear this because it brings about a good thing... Nebraska adds a lot of attention to the B1G that we haven't gotten in years past. If it weren't for a pile of players getting their Dennis Rodman on for a few autographs and a coach with a sweater vest so tight it cut off the circulation to the one head that men rarely think with anyway, the only thing left for the suits to talk about, in respect to the B1G, are the Huskers. And if it weren't for all the Husker talk the PSU Lions would have to paint their field blue to get someone talking about the Big Ten right now.
So let's do what the Hawks do best... Sit under the radar and play solid football when nobody is looking. Build some momentum going into November and upset a national power on a big stage in Lincoln on the 25th of November. If we can do that then the Hereos Game will truly become a rivalry and I know that Kirk Ferentz would be "so proud to be your coach" if we could pull that off.
Here's another good site to continue the banter for this game... Heroes Game Facebook Fan Page
Cheers,
Gabe :cool:

Latest posts