Legends Game?

Just get me Kingsbury so I can have those patented 34 footers again!
I have been saving his jersey since I was 12 years old for this moment, just keep him away from the sheraton....

I emailed barta a few weeks ago begging for this to happen (I specifically begged for Mr. Davis to be invited back to "coach")

Well, everyone...get on Twitter and let Mr Murray know.
I think he genuinely wants to know what everyone thinks!

I also think they need to get The Reverend back to do the PA...no question! :)

Or Kenyon can get on Hawkeye Nation...if isn't already.

I have wondered how many past IA players may be roaming these boards.

I just want to see Acie Earl and James Moses on the same team, winning their game on Acie's ill-advised 3 with time running out, only to be tipped in by Moses for the game winner...

F you Bobby Knight!

:D

Make sure to have Mac McClausland call the game so he can say it's "chips & salsa time"!

Crap. Here comes the vomit in my mouth!!

This is a fantastic idea and should really energize the fanbase. The only thing I think they should change is to put it on a home football weekend. The Hawks play at Ann Arbor on October 16th.

I think many people would even pay a nominal 'donation' to see a game like this. It's a great idea if they can get the right players to come back. I would love to see BJ, Roy, Kevin, Eddie and Brad together on the court again even for a few minutes.

They should also make them play in their old uniforms...

Wait...I have no desire to see Hansen, Gannon and the rest of the guys in their "nut huggers"...

This idea: Officially SCRATCHED! With Extreme Prejudice!

Can't win 'em all...

Absolutely yes to the main question.

Please god no to the "nut huggers"...especially on Carfino :). Nobody likes a hair sweater and pants covered only by a small tight tank top and painted on shorts.

They should also make them play in their old uniforms...

Wait...I have no desire to see Hansen, Gannon and the rest of the guys in their "nut huggers"...

This idea: Officially SCRATCHED! With Extreme Prejudice!

Can't win 'em all...

Didn't think that one through at first, did ya Shane... ;)

AWESOME! I am glad to here it from a former Hawk. Maybe when they play this game they can unveil the newly painted Yellow parquet!