Legacy players

docholihawk

How often does Iowa get Legacy players? I know about Devyn Marble and Jordan Cotton but it seems like other schools have a lot of that. Also, how about brothers, the last I remember were the Praters, the only other ones that I know of are the Hilgenbergs and the Harmons. Anybody have any more info. on this? Thanks!

James is not the first Ferentz to play for Iowa and isn't Steve a walk-on TE? Don't their sisters play sports, too?

There were the three Hartlieb brothers in football, the Stoops', lots of wrestling brothers, and I'm sure quite a few more as this thread gets longer.

I must be getting senile. All of these guys that I didn't catch and fairly recent history on all of them. Thanks for informing me and now I will get to work on brain working issues.

Class of 2012 Mitch Keppy OL, who redshirted this year is son of Myron Keppy who played for the Hawks in the mid 80's.

I remember Jeff Skillet, wasn't he the placekicker for the football team. Didn't even realize he had a brother that played basketball. Was it pre-internet. I lived out of state for several years and it was hard to get a lot of info.

We had the hufford brothers,the devlins were related, Bruce kittles son is going to be on the team,devries brothers one later transferred.

And of course the gallerys. There was also two brothers from city high awhile back can't remember name but sad story about their mother who died in an auto crash either to or from the bowl game.

Latest posts