Lebron's kid

trj

Maybe FM should offer him a schollie already.:) I see why they offer kids in the 8th grade. Holy smokes, kids come out the womb crossing people over these days. It is not a race thing, I was watching a pick up game the other day and this white kid was just crossing people over and taking dudes off the dribble, he was average weight, average height, probably played at a lower level in college. I guess I am amazed at the talent kids show at a young age. No clue which one is Lebron's kid,

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/17130782/lebron-james-son-shows-serious-skills-video

I give Iowa the same chance of signing him as I give Iowa State and Nebraska. And that's good enough for me.

Maybe FM should offer him a schollie already.:) I see why they offer kids in the 8th grade. Holy smokes, kids come out the womb crossing people over these days. It is not a race thing, I was watching a pick up game the other day and this white kid was just crossing people over and taking dudes off the dribble, he was average weight, average height, probably played at a lower level in college. I guess I am amazed at the talent kids show at a young age. No clue which one is Lebron's kid,

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/17130782/lebron-james-son-shows-serious-skills-video

A lot of those 'wizards' are pushed hard by their wannabe parents and have no lives in terms of just being able to be a kid. Constant practice and games all year round. I get it that you are forced into that if you want to build a name, but its sickening really.

I'm sure OSU would have the inside track.
My guess is Coach K would. But by the time that day comes I bet the one and done rule will be gone and he'll be jumping strait to the pros. And heck coach K may retire by then he's no spring chicken anymore 4 yrs is along time.

My guess is Coach K would. But by the time that day comes I bet the one and done rule will be gone and he'll be jumping strait to the pros. And heck coach K may retire by then he's no spring chicken anymore 4 yrs is along time.

I just figured since his dad is a huge OSU fan that might sway him a bit.

I thought Coach K offered him when he was 13 or something?

I thought Coach K offered him when he was 13 or something?
He very well may have I have no clue about that. Wouldn't surprise me. Dean Oliver and Jeff Horner the Mason City PGs both committed to us about that time in their lives I think. They were freshman I believe.

Latest posts