Lebron / MJ

Wow! Three future major league managers in that lineup. And two them would win world series rings as managers.

And of course a future NBA champion, for the fourth, fifth and sixth times.

D1JCJesXQAMt4CZ.jpg:large

This is such a dumb meme. Jordan was a SHOOTING guard. LeBron is a 4. And yet despite all that shooting Jordan’s teams always won.
Agreed. It's from a site where people are using dumb stats to prove LBJ is better than MJ, just like MJ people are saying he's better for stupid reasons. The worst is the 6 rings. Robert Horry has more. Bill Russell has 11. No one claims they're the best ever. There are so many people that say MJ is the GOAT "and always will be". How can someone say that? They don't know what's coming up. They're just blind. There's a phenomenon called rosy retrospection where "the good old days" were better because all they remember are the good things and suppress the bad things.

Why is everything a binary choice these days....black and white with no gray?

Why isn't it enough to say that Michael and Lebron are two of the greatest players to ever play the game....that in the eras they played in, they transcended greatness?

If they played one on one, it'd probably be perpetually tied.....Michael would blow by Lebron with his quickness every time and Lebron would back Michael down every time. It would be like trying to play tic-tac-toe....an unwinnable game.

I'm just glad I was alive to see both men play the game.

Last edited:
Why is everything a binary choice these days....black and white with no gray?

Why isn't enough to say that Michael and Lebron are two of the greatest players to ever play the game....that in the eras they played in, they transcended greatness?

If they played one on one, it's probably be perpetually tied.....Michael would blow by Lebron with his quickness every time and Lebron would back Michael down every time. It would be like trying to play tic-tac-toe....an unwinnable game.

I'm just glad I was alive to see both men play the game.
Agreed. The one that really gets me is that LeBron couldn't play in MJ's day for some reason and vice versa. Um, they'd both still dominate.