Lazard tweets sh!tz

Is actually better? He could have gone to ND. Winner. He could have gone to Stanford. Winner. He instead went to ISU, and the got worse and fired there coach. Literally a loser, by definition.

You are changing the context of how you used literally. You said he literally went out of his way to tweet that. I was giving you the business cuz it bugs the **** out of me how hard it is for many people to grasp the concept of literally means something actually happened. But who really gives a **** about that anyway.

As for Lazaard being a loser at a loser team--hat is true. So why does it matter what he said? Hawks beat his team. Anything he says doesn't take that away. Why are people who follow sports so butthurt by things people say? It's like muslims freaking out because someone drew a picture of Mohammed. WTF? Grow up.Quit being so sensitive. Or do. It's your choice to suffer at the random mindless tweets of a teenager.

You are changing the context of how you used literally. You said he literally went out of his way to tweet that. I was giving you the business cuz it bugs the **** out of me how hard it is for many people to grasp the concept of literally means something actually happened. But who really gives a **** about that anyway.

As for Lazaard being a loser at a loser team--hat is true. So why does it matter what he said? Hawks beat his team. Anything he says doesn't take that away. Why are people who follow sports so butthurt by things people say? It's like muslims freaking out because someone drew a picture of Mohammed. WTF? Grow up.Quit being so sensitive. Or do. It's your choice to suffer at the random mindless tweets of a teenager.

This Iowa team got more wins in one year then Lazaard will have in his career at Clown U. Nuff said.

B1G looks bad, Big 12 looks worse. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that most of the trash talkers on this site haven't put on a uniform since pee-wee... Lazard will have to back up his comments on the field.

ALL of the trash talkers on this site understand that when you win 3 games you don't talk sh!t to anyone about anything football related. Yet it is par for the course for an ISU fan/player, as they are the most dimwitted people on the planet.

Last edited:

Hey dumbdumb, it's not my fault you can't read good. Nowhere do I mention the tweet. Sure, the tweet is an illustration of his loserness, but his life and football career is where he LITERALLY went out of his way to assure his loserness. He will be selling insurance in West Des Moines in 3 years.

lizard%20lazard_zpsdhg6zco6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

The "big" 12 went 3-5 in bowls games. (.375)
The BIG TEN went 5-5 (.500)

Kid's not real good with numbers.

Considering that he choose ISMoo over Stanford, Notre Dame and a number of good schools...he's apparently not real good with other comparisons either.

"Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt".

The "big" 12 went 3-5 in bowls games. (.375)
The BIG TEN went 5-5 (.500)

Kid's not real good with numbers.

Considering that he choose ISMoo over Stanford, Notre Dame and a number of good schools...he's apparently not real good with other comparisons either.

"Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt".

Not only bowl game records, but overall records:

B1G: (3) 12 win teams (3) 10 win teams.
Big12: (2) 11 win teams (2) 10 win teams

Clowns fans always have been and always will be delusional. They couldn't beat the 4 top teams of the Big12, and they wouldn't beat they 6 top teams in the B1G. They managed beating the only winless team in the conference (The B1G didn't have anyone that putrid). They also managed to beat 1 5-7 team in the Big12, and that is all they would have done in the B1G as well.

Settle down Dum Dum. Why are you getting so butthurt by things people say?

That guy literally went out of his way to assure he is a loser.

I posted on here months ago that the guy was an idiot. He recalled that his favorite memory attending a Cyclops game was seeing Drew Tate get a concussion in an Iowa/Iowa State game in Ames. I was scolded by some about that comment. I repeat - this joker is an idiot..

Last edited:
I posted on here months ago that the guy was an idiot. He recalled that his favorite memory attending a Cyclops game was seeing Drew Tate get a concussion in an Iowa/Iowa State game in Ames. I was scolded by some about that comment. I repeat - this joker is an idiot..

This puts things in perspective regarding Lazard . . . but it doesn't call for others to stoop to this level, especially hoping for injuries.

Are you on 'the twitter' and able to make sure Lazard sees this? Good lord almighty he sure needs to. This is too good to be just on here haha.

I am. Thanks for the compliment but not going to stoop to his level on Twitter. Thought we would keep it here with us Hawk fans. Feel free to use it if you like.

Latest posts