Lazard tweets sh!tz

This idiot LITERALLY could have been playing today in a NY6 game for any of 3 teams who recruited him. 2 of the aforementioned programs are amongst the most highly rated academic institutions in the world.

Instead he's trolling on twitter as his future prospects diminish while he flails around at one of the worst programs in history.

He he made a terrible life choice. He'd be wise to STFU lest we feel compelled to remind him of it.

I wonder what he will tweet this time next year when he is sitting at home not playing in a bowl game. Again.

This idiot LITERALLY could have been playing today in a NY6 game for any of 3 teams who recruited him. 2 of the aforementioned programs are amongst the most highly rated academic institutions in the world.

Instead he's trolling on twitter as his future prospects diminish while he flails around at one of the worst programs in history.

He he made a terrible life choice. He'd be wise to STFU lest we feel compelled to remind him of it.

I have defended him in the past, but if he continues to run his mouth then this is fair.

Iowa will have won more games this year then he might his whole career (just about) His cheap shots are irrelevant and just that... Cheap and worthless

Jealousy: the state or feeling of being jealous

Lazard felt a sharp pang of jealousy this Bowl season watching all the teams who offered him play.

He got his coach fired

He got beat by the Hawkeyes

His team is the B12's beeatches

and be he tweets: outside of OSU, the B10 sucks

Things must have looked familiar to him yesterday, if he watched the Rose Bowl, because we played like Iowa State in the first half.

I think the big is like 5-4 at this point, third best of all conferences. wins over usc, ucla, florida, notre dame, 7 point loss to Georgia, and an overtime loss to duke that easily could have been another win. Big 12 with one win I think (Baylor)? losses by Oklahoma and Texas tech. Leave it up to Ronald McDonald to talk shitt. Not to mention their record against the big this year...0-1. Jelly?

Kansas State likely going to get beat down and TCU will get rolled without Boykin. No one will pay any attention to WVU vs ASU but ASU should win that one. Very possibly will be a 1-6 bowl season for the Big 12.

B1G looks bad, Big 12 looks worse. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that most of the trash talkers on this site haven't put on a uniform since pee-wee... Lazard will have to back up his comments on the field.

B1G looks bad, Big 12 looks worse. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that most of the trash talkers on this site haven't put on a uniform since pee-wee... Lazard will have to back up his comments on the field.
Coming to back up your only hope for an NFL player to come out of Ames for the next several years?

Latest posts