Lazard tweets sh!tz

kirby

He got his coach fired

He got beat by the Hawkeyes

His team is the B12's beeatches

and be he tweets: outside of OSU, the B10 sucks

I love it. Good to know someone over there will continue what Niang has started. You sorry losers need this kind of taunting. The only time I see fans on this site seem to show any loyalty to the Hawks is when "some clown" talks a little ****. It's a ******* game, you losers! Find something of true worth to get worked up about instead of some **** some 20 year old said.

If I played for one of the worst football programs in college football history, and the teams I were on actually underachieved compared to historical results of my crappy program, and I got my coach fired, I would probably just keep my mouth shut. Just saying.

Lol cyclone football opinions. They can only dream of getting destroyed in a game that matters.

Perhaps he should have waited to tweet till he saw how okie st fared...although I'm sure he doesn't care. Players reflect their coaching. Look at the coach They hired. Nonstop hype and talking.

Delusion, thy name is Cyclone. Younger brother and his wife are ISU grads and big Clown fans. He had nerve to text me towards end of the game asking whether I had changed out of my Tiger Hawk golf shirt. Yeah I think I'd rather wear the colors of a 3-9 D1 embarrassment and perennial cellar dweller than a 12-2 division champion and a participant in the biggest and best bowl in history. FUUUU...