LaVar Ball Wants Wieskamp to Go Pro With "Big Baller" League

IowaLawWasRight

It sounds like Ball is forming his own semi-pro league for 18 year olds, and he's reaching out to the top college seniors in the US to try to get them to sign. Joe Wieskamp is one of them. It's an interesting ploy. He will probably get some one and dones to jump at it, as they are not going to go to college anyway. I think an Iowa boy like Wieskamp is firm with the Hawks, though.

https://iowa.247sports.com/Bolt/Big-Baller-Brand-league-trying-to-steal-top-recruits-114554365

I don't think Lavar Ball is going to be the one to change the dynamic...he has so much baggage attached to him.

Also, If anything like this ever does become successful, then the NBA will just step in, change the one and done rules, and expand the G-league to kill any competition.

LaVar Ball is in it for LaVar Ball. He could give a rats ass about any of these kids, probably including his own.

Any parent that would go along with having their son in any way involved with that waste of skin should be declared incompetent.

Any shred of respect (even that might be generous) I had for LaVar disappeared when he pulled his 16 year old out of high school so he could go play "professionally" in Lithuania. That kid has almost no shot at the NBA now, and on top of that he won't have an education to fall back on.

Remember, he's rich.
tenor.gif

Any shred of respect (even that might be generous) I had for LaVar disappeared when he pulled his 16 year old out of high school so he could go play "professionally" in Lithuania. That kid has almost no shot at the NBA now, and on top of that he won't have an education to fall back on.
He never did have a shot. I watched a few games out of curiosity and he’s a turd. He might have made the bench of a D-1 squad but that’s about it. The middle brother sucks even worse.

He never did have a shot. I watched a few games out of curiosity and he’s a turd. He might have made the bench of a D-1 squad but that’s about it. The middle brother sucks even worse.

The youngest had a shot, he's got skills, the problem is probably in his head. After what he's been through is there anybody he will listen to that can help him develop his game? All he cares about is scoring, he makes no attempt to play defense. When the other team has the ball he lags behind so if they happen to get it back he'll be wide open to score.

It's a shame, he's got a nice drive to the hoop and can shoot.

The youngest had a shot, he's got skills, the problem is probably in his head. After what he's been through is there anybody he will listen to that can help him develop his game? All he cares about is scoring, he makes no attempt to play defense. When the other team has the ball he lags behind so if they happen to get it back he'll be wide open to score.

It's a shame, he's got a nice drive to the hoop and can shoot.
If he improved a lot (I mean A LOT) he could possibly start D-1 somewhere. But the talent gap to the NBA is sooooo huge. There’s no way he’d make an NBA squad. He just doesn’t have it. Just look at guys like Melo Trimble and Peter Jok...they both tore the B1G up. Neither one even got drafted and they won’t ever see an NBA court.

Joe is on the list with about 70 other top recruits who have declined the offer. Only 2 are somewhat interested.

It is what you do when you are a thief, and don't want to go to school, or are not smart enough to attend school, or don't want to attend and pass classes...(even though schools provide 2-3 designated babysitters for you classes, make up special classes, and give you priority grading)

Any questions?

Gotta hand it to LaVar. When he takes aim, he shoots for the stars. First he tries to bust up the athletic shoes monopoly and now he's trying to get his hands on the NCAA jackpot. Lonzo better be careful of his dad will spend every dime he's got.

LaVar has what it takes to be president...unqualified, huge ego, attention whore...

It is a long list...

Latest posts