Late arriving parking

JDHawk9

I wont be able to get to Iowa City until about 10 am on Saturday. Anyone have a suggestion where to park when showing up then? Does the finkbine commuter lot get full?

What time does the train stop? That could be an option for easy in, easy out from the mall. Do the downtown ramps fill up on Gameday? That is a short walk up to the stadium.

Since its an 11:00 start, I would park in one of the parking ramps downtown and catch the football shuttle Cambus to the stadium. Get on the bus on the south side of the Pentacrest.

I wont be able to get to Iowa City until about 10 am on Saturday. Anyone have a suggestion where to park when showing up then? Does the finkbine commuter lot get full?

It's Homecoming, otherwise I would say with certainty that Finkbine will have open spots. I always have an easy time finding a spot on the backside of the old Olive Court grass lot in a University Heights residence. Try coming in the backdoor down Sunset, to Benton, to George St and try finding a spot between Tower Ct and Marietta Ave. There's a cooky old lady that's usually selling spots for $25.

With what appears to be a solid 2 to 3 inches on the way by early Saturday morning, you may be looking at the grass lots being closed.

It's Homecoming, otherwise I would say with certainty that Finkbine will have open spots. I always have an easy time finding a spot on the backside of the old Olive Court grass lot in a University Heights residence. Try coming in the backdoor down Sunset, to Benton, to George St and try finding a spot between Tower Ct and Marietta Ave. There's a cooky old lady that's usually selling spots for $25.

That's PCHawks mom.

Since its an 11:00 start, I would park in one of the parking ramps downtown and catch the football shuttle Cambus to the stadium. Get on the bus on the south side of the Pentacrest.

I don't go to games much but this one sounded like it was a bit facetious - wound not the decks be packed ...early?

Hancher is a good choice. Cambus's run for free, let you off down the hill from Kinnick.

Latest posts