Last Time Iowa Had a Specific Gameplan or InGame Adjustment

DBAHawkFan

we are Iowa, we do what we do. Have for nearly two decades.

Which worked 2002-2004 because we snuck up on people and our schemes were different.

2008-2009 we had so much talent it really didn't matter how we played.

I'm just trying to remember the last time Iowa had a gameplan that differed from our standard?? OSU 2013 where we came out with 3 TE sets and moved the ball pretty well in that game, only to never see it again.

And then there is the adjustments in game. Obvious ones are hurry up on offense because we have to.

But do we ever help out our OL if they struggle? Last year against WI and MSU our tackles were destroyed and we never put a TE over them to help. It was maddening to see one player destroy our offense.

I don't get why we just keep doing the same thing, even after the opposing team has made its changes.

I think it's this BS by the staff that has us with:
9 losses to ISU
8 losses to NW

And now 14 losses where we are double digit favorites

Pathetic.

It's bad when every time game plans come up, the OSU game is the only one that anyone mentioned. It might literally be the only time our team looked different based on a specific game plan. Then the one season we are forced to do something the coaches don't want to (04) we win the Big 10. How is that not a clue that your game plan sucks?

I think last year the real in game adjustments were made by CJ changing plays at the LOS.

Today during that hurry up drive he looked like last year's CJ.