Last time a team didn't kickoff?

uihawk82

the hawks kicked off to start both halves and with the shut out Illinois did not kickoff at all. I have never seen that in ei th her college or pro football.

Another note is good to see a few more slant routes but J Smith needs to catch those passes right in his hands and CJ is also behind on some of those throws.

it is disheartening that the passing game needs to be totally spot on to even be average when the other parts of the team are really hitting stride.

the hawks kicked off to start both halves and with the shut out Illinois did not kickoff at all. I have never seen that in ei th her college or pro football.

Another note is good to see a few more slant routes but J Smith needs to catch those passes right in his hands and CJ is also behind on some of those throws.

it is disheartening that the passing game needs to be totally spot on to even be average when the other parts of the team are really hitting stride.

I believe the last time this occurred at the FBS level was North Texas in 2006. They were playing either Tulane or Tulsa.

Latest posts