Last Bama Score was low class

Omaherky

Just my opinion but why didn't they just take a knee instead of putting another touchdown on the board.
Lack of class!

Just my opinion but why didn't they just take a knee instead of putting another touchdown on the board.
Lack of class!

Got to agree with you. Absolutely no reason to not run out the clock by taking the kneel downs. Less than two minutes to go and you pour salt on the wound of the opponent. Sabin is the Bob Huggins of college football. It is only a matter of time when the irregularities show up.

And yet, it's so predictable.

It'll be interesting to see how the media treats this going forward. Between McCoy going out so early and the pathetic ending, maybe the ridiculous SEC love fest will finally lose some momentum.

I have a buddy that goes to Bama. After that score I texted him "Wow, that was classless" He responded with "I agree"

It was a pretty dick move

He didn't even crack a grin when he got doused with gatorade. He just stood there looking ******.

I was coming on to comment on that... Saban was shaking his players hands, treating them-in my mind-like business associates. And not once smiling or showing joy. Ferentz was all smiles and HUGGING his players, treating them more like sons, and his job more like a passion.

Just one of those things that makes me so glad we have a guy like Ferentz and not a guy like Saban.

When you're playing for the national title, you don't take your foot off the pedal. Big deal if they turned it from a 9 point win to 16. Some of you are overly sensitive. Now I will agree that Saban is a *****, but not because he scored a last minute TD to preserve a national title.

When you're playing for the national title, you don't take your foot off the pedal. Big deal if they turned it from a 9 point win to 16. Some of you are overly sensitive. Now I will agree that Saban is a *****, but not because he scored a last minute TD to preserve a national title.

I think you forget that Bama had first downs on that last classless drive. Bama up more than two scores with a minute to go and Tx out of time outs you kneel. Those calls came from the sideline. It was bush league.

Saban has always been a classless, self-promoting ****** bag. He just showed it again last night is all.

Agree to disagree I guess. Texas isn't some D2 school. They can handle it. Show some pride and stop them.

Agree to disagree I guess. Texas isn't some D2 school. They can handle it. Show some pride and stop them.

+1. It's funny, I don't remember KF being called out in the 55-0 win against Minnesota, or when Fry did it throughout his career.

Last edited:

So who cares if the guy doesn't smile. He just achieved the pinacle of his profession, for the second time. Whatever he is doing, he is doing it right. You can't hate on a guy just for being successful.

You mean kind of like Tom Brands. I think that that intensity and personality is the reason he has won everywhere he has been in the college game and the reason Alabama is National Champions. Do I think he is an ***, absolutely. But he is an *** that wins and I respect that.

iahawk72

He didn't even crack a grin when he got doused with gatorade. He just stood there looking ******.

This. It was Hayden Fry who said, rightly, that it is the job of the defense to stop the offense from scoring. If you don't want to be embarrassed or had more points put on the board against you then play defense.

iahawk72

+1. It's funny, I don't remember KF being called out in the 55-0 win against Minnesota, or when Fry did it throughout his career.

It's the national title game. Best two teams. No problem with it. If it was week one Alabama v. Southern School of the Blind then you'd have a point.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't that last touchdown ensure that 'Bama covered the spread? Had they kneeled down...Texas would've been the winning bet

Latest posts