Lane Kiffin ... this could be good

It's Alabama. The booster's wife and Kiffin's daughter could be one and the same. And "daughter" in Alabama could translate to "Aunt-Hyphen-Sister-Hyphen-Momma-Hyphen-Grandma-Hyphen-Huh?" in 45+ other states.

As the joke says, "How do you know the hotel you're staying at is in $EC country"? Because, when you call the front desk and tell them, "Hey, I got a leak in the sink!", a long pause ensues, followed by, "Aw, what the he&&, buddy, go ahead!"

Nothing in the SEC surprises me anymore. Just listen to the Paul Finebaum show. I can't believe how some of the Bama fans have been calling for Sabans head over the Ohio St loss and the Ole Miss loss. Then I seen where that dumb *** Harvey Updyke tweeted about the Kiffin rumor. That guy needs to be put in a padded room along with about 75% of other Bama fans. A few guys I work with are so called Bama fans, and they know I'm a Big Ten Iowa fan, and it drives them crazy. Their always talking trash to me about how Iowa has not been relevant in football for years. I told them it's easy to win when you got the best players money can buy! Lol. GO HAWKS!

Also, remember Bama Bob that would come on with Marty and Miller. Now that the SEC lost an N.C., he's nowhere to be found. I'm enjoying watching the SEC cycle going up in flames.

there are different pics out there of her. the 'average looking' saban daughter and the 'smokin' saban daughter. check out saban daughter's wedding picture. which one does that resemble - average or smoking? i think that smoking picture is an imposter of some kind.
screen-shot-2015-05-31-at-11-30-32-am.jpg

I'm just saying, bad picture or not, she's well on the north side of average. And men with more money and more power have thrown caution and good judgment to the wind for far less (than average).

I'm just saying, bad picture or not, she's well on the north side of average. And men with more money and more power have thrown caution and good judgment to the wind for far less (than average).

there are pictures that report to be of her, that are a tad different than the look in this picture. those are the pictures being referenced to in regards to the 'smokin' hot' comments. and then there are the average pics (average looking relative to the other pics).

yeah, to your point, the good old president of the USA a few years back validated your point completely.

i'm betting that the wedding picture nick saban is not the same as the others claiming to be nick saban.

of course one could have colored contacts - but look at the nick saban daughter in this picture and look at her eyes. compare to the other nick saban daughter's eyes.......

xaehipp.jpg

BADorS5CIAA890h.jpg

then compare the upper two girls to the girl in the middle below - the girl and the girl in the wedding picture look alike, but not like the two^^^^^^^^among other things, compare the noses.

penn-state-vs-alabama-063bf5229a107c2f.jpg

i'm betting that the wedding picture nick saban is not the same as the others claiming to be nick saban.

of course one could have colored contacts - but look at the nick saban daughter in this picture and look at her eyes. compare to the other nick saban daughter's eyes.......

xaehipp.jpg

BADorS5CIAA890h.jpg

then compare the upper two girls to the girl in the middle below - the girl and the girl in the wedding picture look alike, but not like the two^^^^^^^^among other things, compare the noses.

Yeah, neither of those first two are even her. I'm not sure why people keep posting those photos and saying it's saban's daughter.

xaehipp.jpg

BADorS5CIAA890h.jpg

I was going to post something similar, but I went down the rabbit hole of 'coaches with hot daughters' which turned into looking at pics of hot chicks, which turned into, well, uuummmmm............anyway after about an hour I really did not feel like posting it.:)

I'm reminded of Jerry Seinfeld's girlfriend who looked good one second, and not so much the other in a different light.

xaehipp.jpg

BADorS5CIAA890h.jpg

Top photo is Sara Jean UnderWOOD.

This video is more Lane Kiffin than those girls are Saban's kin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TvJy2Ot48M

Latest posts