Lane Kiffin ... this could be good

kicker22

Do we know if Saban's daughter is married and a booster? Not surprising for something coming out of the SEC. Might help recruiting somehow.

What if the booster's wife & Saban's daughter were lovers in this sick triangle!! Well, I guess that would be a lover's square. That would be really cool.

cool story, man. I'd say not to spread rumors, a la DMX last week. But it's Lane Kiffin and Nick Saban and Bama. Fire away!

Knowing how Alabama and Auburn literally hate each other, I wouldn't be surprised if this got started by someone at Auburn simply because.....

Knowing how Alabama and Auburn literally hate each other, I wouldn't be surprised if this got started by someone at Auburn simply because.....

Auburn booster sitting at the supper table "Honey, can you do me one huge favor? Have you ever heard of Lane Kiffin?".

Have you seen Saban's daughter? I get it.

there are different pics out there of her. the 'average looking' saban daughter and the 'smokin' saban daughter. check out saban daughter's wedding picture. which one does that resemble - average or smoking? i think that smoking picture is an imposter of some kind.
screen-shot-2015-05-31-at-11-30-32-am.jpg

I agree... but I'm thinking some bama fan thinks Bama needs a new OC, so it goes that way. OC is always the first one people blame.

Latest posts