Lambert announcing

As long as me maintains his speed, there is no need to consider moving him to the Dline. By this logic, CJF will be 280 by his SR yr as a TE. They can use that weight and reshape it. Cut some bulk and build esplosion. It can go either way in those cases though.

Today at 1 pm cst, hope we land him. Sry Stormin hope the University of Iowa Hawkeyes land him. I think he could really contribute to THEIR team.

As long as me maintains his speed, there is no need to consider moving him to the Dline. By this logic, CJF will be 280 by his SR yr as a TE. They can use that weight and reshape it. Cut some bulk and build esplosion. It can go either way in those cases though.

i am arguing it because not just because of his weight, but putting him in the best position for himself and the team. a guy of his size and speed at DL? that sounds good to me. can't really do it as a 230#er, but if he does gain the weight, then looks like a great move.

He will probably be staying at Rutgers. I hope the buzz is wrong but atleast he won't be a corn husker.

stop listening to the voices in your head. I really hope that he comes to Iowa, but as always have no idea what to expect!

I have no idea either, i just thought I would throw that out there. You are right though, the only person that has told me he is coming to iowa is me. But I thought if I just put it out there then it might come true. Im going for the power of positive thinking thing.

HawkeyeReport.com - Message Boards

That guy disagrees... I hope you're right thought!

Here's why I believe that guy is full of ****. I don't doubt the reports that he's going to Rutgers but I doubt very much that Lambert would come out and tell someone that before his big announcement, even if he had already made up his mind. It defeats the entire purpose of having a big announcement.

Here's why I believe that guy is full of ****. I don't doubt the reports that he's going to Rutgers but I doubt very much that Lambert would come out and tell someone that before his big announcement, even if he had already made up his mind. It defeats the entire purpose of having a big announcement.

Exactly. "My press conference is in a couple of hours... I'd better hurry up and call my high school friend's roommate to tell him the news!"

you don't think he has told alston, for example?

That just means that Alston is going to announce his transfer to Rutgers at the same press conference. (Totally joking)

Latest posts