La Crosse, WI, Viewing Options

BrueCrew3

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I don't know where else to put it.

I live in the La Crosse, WI, area and while I can watch Friday's game at home, I'd rather watch it with other Hawk fans at a local establishment. (FlipSide, Howie's, etc ..) I was wondering if anyone on here is going to be watching the game and where they're going to be. Thanx in advance!!

GO HAWKS!!!

ColumbusHawk

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I don't know where else to put it.

I live in the La Crosse, WI, area and while I can watch Friday's game at home, I'd rather watch it with other Hawk fans at a local establishment. (FlipSide, Howie's, etc ..) I was wondering if anyone on here is going to be watching the game and where they're going to be. Thanx in advance!!

GO HAWKS!!!

Go to the I-Club website. The I-Club used to have a list of Hawkeye bars across the country.

BrueCrew3

Go to the I-Club website. The I-Club used to have a list of Hawkeye bars across the country.

Been there .. done that .. Well, actually I went to the Alumni Association and Hawkeye Report web sites. The only site listed was in Madison.

GO HAWKS!!!