L-Monroe Prediction

jameskalina

I think Iowa wins. But it will be closer than what many think. The Hawks win by single digits (7 to 9 points).

That said, this L-Monroe teams is pretty good and not to be taken lightly.

The Hawks will be tested. The Hawks will prevail.

Truth is... we aren't good at this point. At some point in this season I'm afraid we are going to look back and go remember when we lost to ISU and should have lost to Pitt and would have been 1-2. We should have known this team wasn't that great.
I hope this doesn't happen and I hope that Kirk can have this team continue to improve as the year goes like he typically does.

Anyways... I think we win this week but I too think it will be closer than some believe.

I'll go 24-17

Even with the strides of the team in the fourth quarter they are still an inexperianced team and prone to mistakes. Particularly on defense.

31-24

24-21 ULM.

Just have a really bad feeling.

I don't blame you - this IS college football afterall - and we could very easily see a let-down after two very emotional games. I might be in the minority to say that I actually wish we had the bye week this week before playing ULM...and then right to Penn State.

24-21 ULM.

Just have a really bad feeling.

Debbie+Downer.jpg

I think it will be somewhat competetive in the first, like 17-7, and then Coker will control the 2nd and final score 38-10.

35-13.

Let's fine tune some things here with a lot less pressure than last week and then hit the Bye before that trip to Happy Valley against an equally lost PSU team.

Latest posts