Kyle Schlicher will be on Rome

ISUhawk

Schlicher is keeping the Kyle streak going on Rome today to talk about him training Navy Seals and football stuff. Should be good.

Wow, kind of a random former Hawk to end up on Rome, but I'll definitely be tuning in!

Kyle was very good!!! Gave some props to Doyle after Rome asked him about Rhabdo. I was surprised Rome didn't grill him more on it, however Kyle handled it with great poise. Rome did say after that "it was good to talk Hawkeye football again."

Heard the interview too. Schlic sounded like he knew what he was doing and might be bale to work his way on to the Iowa coaching staff at some point with the work he is doing for BUDS training.

Rome must be down to desparate times now. But, what's the story about Schlicher training Navy Seals? How does that come about?

Schlicher is a S&C trainer for the Navy SEALs at the Great Lakes naval base.

Really! How does one fall into that from college f-ball experience (a kicker at that) & in such an elite secret top military program? How does a guy get into that without a strong military background? That's pretty wild. Good luck to him.

Kyle was very good!!! Gave some props to Doyle after Rome asked him about Rhabdo. I was surprised Rome didn't grill him more on it, however Kyle handled it with great poise. Rome did say after that "it was good to talk Hawkeye football again."

Hmm...that sounds like an olive branch...:eek:

Or...or the baseless narrative on this board that Rome hates the Hawkeyes is, and has always been, bullhockey.

Quite frankly you have no idea WTF you're talking about but, ya, keep up with the blathering contrarian shctick as it lets everyone know how really “smartâ€￾ you are. Aside from that since Miller has obviously un-banned you is there any chance you can take a lifetime sabbatical from this site?

Really! How does one fall into that from college f-ball experience (a kicker at that) & in such an elite secret top military program? How does a guy get into that without a strong military background? That's pretty wild. Good luck to him.

Here's some more info on that from an interview Kyle did this summer while back in Ia City working at the Legends of Iowa Football Camp.

HawkeyeReport.com - Schlicher the trainer

Latest posts