Kyle Meyer transferring...now what?

Some potential Letterman writers in this thread.

As for the Logwood rumor...I would be fine with him joining Atwood as a Hawk. From his video, he looks like another Sam...Thompson of OSU.
Adding Dickerson, Atwood, Uhl and Logwood could go a long way toward narrowing our athletic gap.

Kakert likes to throw stuff out there, but there could be a Toye connection to it. Toye and Logwood are teammates at La Lumiere. Could it be possible that Toye is favoring Iowa and is in Logwood's ear about asking out of his LOI?

All I have been hearing about for months is Dickwood and Atkinson? Or was it Dickerson and Atwood. Or Woodkinson and Atbury. I am confused!

I don't ever want to say I'm happy a player who's done nothing wrong is xferring but he wouldn't have played. Now fran can recruit a xfer or player that can contribute.

Obviously just speculation about Logwood. But we would be nice in two years with Atwood, Hutton, Logwood. I like the idea of putting really versatile athletes together.

Kakert likes to throw stuff out there, but there could be a Toye connection to it. Toye and Logwood are teammates at La Lumiere. Could it be possible that Toye is favoring Iowa and is in Logwood's ear about asking out of his LOI?

I don't know about your speculation, but Kakert doesn't throw stuff out there. If anything, Kakert waits until something happens, then pretends he knew it was going to happen. How the man has a job is a mystery.