Kyle Calloway Killed in Accident

If they find out his brain was badly damaged, it will raise some questions on what exactly happened.

Yea. Really makes you wonder if he was showing symptoms or his family suspected it. I don't recall him having concussion issues. Weird to donate his brain if didn't suspect anything, IMO. If his brain does show CTE, it's going to really raise some flags and show just how rampant it can be, even in lineman.

I covered Kyle's recruitment for HN back in the day and interviewed him throughout his time here. He was a very down to earth, funny and humble young man. If I remember correctly, his father and mother were in the Air Force and the family moved often. His grandparents served in the army and his brother currently is in the Air Force. I believe Kyle attended three different high schools.

Tragic story.

My guess is the donation could be related to "possible" cognitive issues that could have contributed to the accident itself. or simply the idea that the more research that can be done, so much the better.

But I admit, you read it and wonder if there could have been noticeable issues and your heart breaks for him and the family all the more.

I covered Kyle's recruitment for HN back in the day and interviewed him throughout his time here. He was a very down to earth, funny and humble young man. If I remember correctly, his father and mother were in the Air Force and the family moved often. His grandparents served in the army and his brother currently is in the Air Force. I believe Kyle attended three different high schools.

Tragic story.

Rob, wasn't he part of the 2005 recruiting class with Doering and Dace, et. al.?

Latest posts