KXNO Morning Show

UIHawkGrad

Not that it means anything but my votes go to Travis Justice and Tim Darrah. Both were clearly better than the rest IMHO.

What say you?

did justice get fired in omaha?

No, i believe the radio station shut down, or they didn't have the money to pay them.

As far as the show go I thought it was great. I think he'll be entertaining, knows his sports, and won't talk about stupid things that nobody cares about. Always look forward to his segments on the murphnandy show. I think it'll be interesting(if he gets the job) next year to hear what people in Nebreska are saying(since he lives there). Search over IMO.

No, i believe the radio station shut down, or they didn't have the money to pay them.

As far as the show go I thought it was great. I think he'll be entertaining, knows his sports, and won't talk about stupid things that nobody cares about. Always look forward to his segments on the murphnandy show. I think it'll be interesting(if he gets the job) next year to hear what people in Nebreska are saying(since he lives there). Search over IMO.

Piggyback what you are saying.......funny dude, good storyteller, he could go solo or you could partner him up with someone.

I think Heidi Soliday is the way to go. I mean the way she broke down bearfoot running I never know how little I cared until she brought it up.

It could be the irrelevent sports show with Heidi Soliday and they could spend hours talking about Running, Rowing, Curling, NASCAR, and Cyclone Football.

I think Heidi Soliday is the way to go. I mean the way she broke down bearfoot running I never know how little I cared until she brought it up.

It could be the irrelevent sports show with Heidi Soliday and they could spend hours talking about Running, Rowing, Curling, NASCAR, and Cyclone Football.

Plus her voice is like listening to the guy off of Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?

LOL! It would give us a new term. Going to a Hawkeye game is a Holiday. Driving to work is a Soliday.

Puts you in the perfect frame of mind to feel like crap for 8 hours till you get to leave again.

Soliday's show was so bad I contemplated driving my car off the bridge into the Raccoon River when I was listening to it.

Justice might live in Nebraska but he grew up in Western Iowa and has some Iowa ties.

Soliday's show was so bad I contemplated driving my car off the bridge into the Raccoon River when I was listening to it.

That's funny stuff.

Justice will get the job. He's waaaaaay more polished than the other chum they've been throwing into the Radio Ocean lo these past few weeks. I used to listen to he and Perrault on 590 out of Omaha. The reason those guys lost their gig out there was because 590 nixed the local shows to save money and 590 now broadcasts the national feed from FOX (I believe it's FOX, might be ESPN, don't listen anymore, I HATE national sports shows.) But love them or hate them Justice and Perrault are both pros and good at radio.

I'd be shocked if Justice isn't offered that job. Silvestrini (sp) has been doing a nice job holding down the fort as well.

Solliday was brutal. I'm actually kind of interested in the barefoot running phenomenon and she even managed to force me to turn the dial.

Today was the first day in 2 weeks i didnt have to change the channel....up to now they have all been horrible..Travis was at least entertaining ....Heidi Soliday...someone should be fired for letting her have 2 hours of air time..has she ever listened to the radio....she was so pathetically boring it was amazing...most all have them have bored me enough to switch stations..but Soliday was a train wreck

did justice get fired in omaha?

Travis quit his job at Channel 3 and took a job with a construction company in Omaha. He used to be on regularly with Perrault until 590 got rid of the show for economic reasons. I thought he was great this morning, hope he gets the job.

Justice might live in Nebraska but he grew up in Western Iowa and has some Iowa ties.

Yeah I know, but if he gets the job he's going to do it from Omaha. I was just pointing out that he would give us the Cornhuskers perspective. I know he's not a nebbie fan.

Yeah I know, but if he gets the job he's going to do it from Omaha. I was just pointing out that he would give us the Cornhuskers perspective. I know he's not a nebbie fan.

We are going to get a lot of Husker perspective regardless given their new conference affiliation and proximity.

Latest posts