KU dominating Sparty!

• Thread starter Ian Pike Hammer
  • Start date
I

Ian Pike Hammer

50-36 at the half, St hit a three at the buzzer

Kansas is good but the one thing I liked hearing was that Sparty doesn’t sound to have the true star yet. Maybe this won’t be one of Spartys better teams.

Duke vs Kentucky just started

Battle of the Titans

Duke dominating right now at the start

Zion W for a three

I’ve got Duke in my bracket... seen enough that I like em to win it all.

No doubt about it. ZionW is, by far, the best player in college basketball. He is all over the court, scoring, rebounding, leading a fast break, passing for an assist, blocking shots, and so on and so forth.....

He is really fun to watch. I will be watching Duke play all season. They just might be the best team in recent memory at this early stage.....

They have serious attitude, making Kentucky look weak.....

The Hawks are, of course, my favorite team.....

Night and Day, all the time.....

:cool:

Can Duke Bball and Alabama Football just be given their respective trophies now so the rest can all play for their own title. Geesh they both look like pro teams out there. I know they are studs, but I was still impressed how Coach K had all those freshmen playing as one unit last night in the first game of the year. Made Kentucky look like a Mid-Major most the night.

Well boys, I am 48 years old and cannot recall two basketball games back to back like the ones I saw last night. They will only get better as the season goes on. It's a two horse race for the national championship barring a sh!t ton of injuries. Holy cow, these guys would beat us by 40 at least.

Duke is going to go 35-0 this year and show every NCAA fan why the 1 and done rule is shit and needs to go away.
I thought LaVar Ball had that figured out with his County Fair League?

You know, the one where kids permanently blow their eligibility playing in front of no people and live streamed on Facebook for a hundred bucks a game.

Duke is going to go 35-0 this year and show every NCAA fan why the 1 and done rule is shit and needs to go away.
Its on borrowed time.
In all seriousness though,

1) It's not going to last. The NCAA will cave.

2) Can't blame Krzyecsztwczteyzwski or Calipari. They are gaming the rule and we would too if we could get kids from outside the Quad Cities to play here.

In all seriousness though,

1) It's not going to last. The NCAA will cave.

2) Can't blame Krzyecsztwczteyzwski or Calipari. They are gaming the rule and we would too if we could get kids from outside the Quad Cities to play here.

No you can't blame them. The use the rule perfectly. They don't BS kids about degrees and life as a college student. They present themselves as the best way for a kid to get to the NBA as quick as possible.

Shit, I'm not sure Cal is even all that focused on winning while he's recruiting these kids. He took a lot of flak from the Kentucky faithful a few years ago when they had like 4 or 5 guys drafted in the first round in the same year and called it the "best day in the history of the Kentucky program" even though that team didn't win a NC.

Krysuruskiywskyrei used to be against it and wouldn't recruit a lot of them, now his program is defined by them.

It hasn't happened in a long time (1976 Indiana)

I never saw a team look more invincible than 1991 UNLV. Those guys would have all gone pro after winning a NC the year before in today's landscape. Instead they were men among boys, whipping Arkansas in Fayetteville, destroying almost everyone else. But Duke got them in the national semifinals, just like Wisconsin would do to Kentucky years later.

It will be interesting to see if Duke can do it. It's probably the only thing K has left to coach for.