Kris Entering The Draft

So, I read that Kris isn't even on campus and is currently living and training in Chicago with Keegan. How does that work with school? Does school even matter anymore?

So, I read that Kris isn't even on campus and is currently living and training in Chicago with Keegan. How does that work with school? Does school even matter anymore?
If he's still eligible and can play next yr then who cares? His bro is about to make generational wealth for the whole family. Both of them are smart cookies academic wise. This wouldn't be something I'd worry about

If he's still eligible and can play next yr then who cares? His bro is about to make generational wealth for the whole family. Both of them are smart cookies academic wise. This wouldn't be something I'd worry about
You're right, I don't suppose academic eligibility is much of a concern for athletes anymore, especially in high major conferences. With the money in the NIL I'm sure some of these guys won't even have to show up for class anymore.

It not as common as it once was for a major sport collegiate athlete to be academically ineligible. You heard about it much more often in the 80's and 90's. Of course it hit Iowa hard twice (Clay Hargrave in 1979, Ray Thompson and Brian Garner a decade or so later)

In Kris case he could probably attend classes online. My daughter lives in Marion and takes online classes full time at UW Milwaukee.

This is the last year she can declare a Wisconsin address and not get hit with out of state tuition. She is hoping to transfer to Iowa next year.

You're right, I don't suppose academic eligibility is much of a concern for athletes anymore, especially in high major conferences. With the money in the NIL I'm sure some of these guys won't even have to show up for class anymore.
Tons of online courses are the thing with covid and just how things are nowadays too. The Murray boys both are really good students from what I'd remembered hearing about them. If Kris is doing the NBA camp thing with the intent of leaving the door open to come back to school then I have no doubt his academics are in order for him to do so. Now lets's just hope he doesn't go to the NBA too :p

Kris and Keegan have been inseparable since the womb

They both are excellent students

They deserve to enjoy Springtime in Chicago

They are more than likely having the time of their lives right now

:cool:

Latest posts