Kozanitis

MegaloPenisitis

For obvious reasons, I thought it fitting to make Kozan the subject of my first. Post. Ever.

Been reading forums for a year, finally realized something. I'm too close for missiles, switching to guns...

If you recognize the movie quote above, there is a non-zero chance that you are gay. But don't feel bad, pretty much everyone in that movie was too.

And finally, if you were looking for something insightful here, you are undoubtedly disappointed. Why don't you try here instead?

Now get back to work, unlike Newt Gingrich your mortgage isn't going to pay itself.

My prescription - take his two parents (preferably far, far away) and have him call Ferentz in the morning.

For obvious reasons, I thought it fitting to make Kozan the subject of my first. Post. Ever.Been reading forums for a year, finally realized something. I'm too close for missiles, switching to guns...If you recognize the movie quote above, there is a non-zero chance that you are gay. But don't feel bad, pretty much everyone in that movie was too.And finally, if you were looking for something insightful here, you are undoubtedly disappointed. Why don't you try here instead?Now get back to work, unlike Newt Gingrich your mortgage isn't going to pay itself.
Didn't read much of the post but I like the subtle slap on Newt.

Latest posts