KOK's contract @ $540k for 3 years

As pointed out over at GoIowaAwesome, he's been very successful at developing QBs at Iowa. If his primary (exclusive?) focus is on that now, I expect equal, if not better, development of QBs, starting with Nathan Stanley. This was a good hire. Don't dwell on the money. It's not your money anyway.

Oh man, I can't wait for Dean to come on here and rip these public state employees salary levels. If he had a problem with professors who make 70k and help hundreds of young folks develop into productive members of society every semester, I can't wait for the outrage over this. Going to be EPIC!!!

University professors are turning out the crap you see on CNN and MSNBC marching in front of local convenience stores and breaking windows out of your neighborhood Starbucks...

Oh man, I can't wait for Dean to come on here and rip these public state employees salary levels. If he had a problem with professors who make 70k and help hundreds of young folks develop into productive members of society every semester, I can't wait for the outrage over this. Going to be EPIC!!!

While it seems they are "public state employees" their salaries are paid entirely from within the athletic budget. There are no tax dollars used for their salaries, unlike the professors and TAs who work at the University of Iowa.

University professors are turning out the crap you see on CNN and MSNBC marching in front of local convenience stores and breaking windows out of your neighborhood Starbucks...
Yep because they are so much more influential than the kids' parents or community. What a simpleton you are. I bet you're the kind of person who was born on third base and thinks he hit a triple.

Hey, I just saw this. Isn't your feud with Rob enough to keep you going, you gotta go around picking fights with me as well?

Please tell me you aren't a flat earther who thinks that the Iowa coaches are paid with our tax dollars.
Nah, Rob and I aren't fighting. I think it's pretty clear that we are both content thinking the other is a jag bag who doesn't have a whole lot of value to contribute to each other's conversations. No complaints.

You're just an easy goat because you can't stop yourself from responding to everyone's posts.

Nah, Rob and I aren't fighting. I think it's pretty clear that we are both content thinking the other is a jag bag who doesn't have a whole lot of value to contribute to each other's conversations. No complaints.

You're just an easy goat because you can't stop yourself from responding to everyone's posts.

Why would I not respond?

Yep because they are so much more influential than the kids' parents or community. What a simpleton you are. I bet you're the kind of person who was born on third base and thinks he hit a triple.
You are seriously flawed.
All 3 of my children grew up in my conservative home, in my conservative small town, and loving Ricky Stanzi and the rest of the American dream. They went off to colleges (Iowa too) and now think Bernie and Billary have all the answers and America will die if the government doesn't step in to save everyone from the rich pricks on Wall Street that won't share the wealth.
It came from the wacko leftist that "teach." Assholes.

All 3 of my children grew up in my conservative home, in my conservative small town, and loving Ricky Stanzi and the rest of the American dream. They went off to colleges (Iowa too) and now think Bernie and Billary have all the answers and America will die if the government doesn't step in to save everyone from the rich pricks on Wall Street that won't share the wealth.
Wow, your own kids flushed 20 years of living with you down the toilet after a couple of semesters at school. You must be really awesome!

Or maybe your kids grew up and began to think for themselves and realized all of the crazy bull puckey you taught them was based upon nothing more than ignorance and lies.

Hey, I just saw this. Isn't your feud with Rob enough to keep you going, you gotta go around picking fights with me as well?

Please tell me you aren't a flat earther who thinks that the Iowa coaches are paid with our tax dollars.
Discworld?

Wow, your own kids flushed 20 years of living with you down the toilet after a couple of semesters at school. You must be really awesome!

Either you don't have kids that age or you never had kids that age, or maybe you just have forgotten your own experiences. When they go out "on their own" to college they get "enlightened" by their TA's and professors. Both of my kids did it to me, until I patiently pointed out the flaws in that thinking. And they are back to seeing the world through the prism of reality. It only took about 5-6 years after they graduated to undo the stupidity taught to them during their "enlightening".

Wow! And that's $540k per year. Must have used KF's agent.
Dummy should have gotten Michigan's

WOLVERINES
Contract figures released for Michigan assistant coaches
635588407331545034-AP-Michigan-Michigan-St-Foot.JPG

Carlos Osorio, AP
Story highlights

• Salaries and bonuses will total %244%2C342%2C000 for the 2015 season.
  • Offensive and defensive coordinators get %24800%2C000 per year for three years.
  • Former coach Brady Hoke%27s staff made %243%2C504%2C323 last season.
Aa
SPORTS
Lions release veteran LB DeAndre Levy

Only two coaches have a buyout clause if they leave early: Mattison for $100,000 and Jackson for $50,000.

Michigan's coaching staff under Brady Hoke made $3,504,323 last season. According to USA Today's analysis, that ranked 10thnationally.

That was led by Mattison at $888,333 and offensive coordinator Doug Nussmeier at $830,000. Receivers coach Jeff Hecklinski was next at $297,440, because he also held the recruiting coordinator title. Mark Smith and Roy Manning were at $239,200 and the other four assistants at $236,900. Michigan was also paying off former offensive coordinator Al Borges at $650,000.

Michigan coaches and their contracts

• OC Tim Drevno— 3 years: $800,000 (deferred $50k/year)
  • DC D.J. Durkin— 3 years: $800,000 (deferred $50k/year)

You are influenced most by the people you spend the most time with, especially those in a position of "authority" and your peers (as you put it, community). So yeah.. a lot of kids are "programmed" by their professors. If you've spent time as a student on a major college campus...that should be obvious.

You are influenced most by the people you spend the most time with, especially those in a position of "authority" and your peers (as you put it, community). So yeah.. a lot of kids are "programmed" by their professors. If you've spent time as a student on a major college campus...that should be obvious.
Huh, funny that most of my Econ professors were free market, unfettered capitalism guys and yet I didn't turn out like that. I guess maybe I like to think for myself. Perhaps today's kids don't do that...except they do...more so than a lot of prior generations.

Huh, funny that most of my Econ professors were free market, unfettered capitalism guys and yet I didn't turn out like that. I guess maybe I like to think for myself. Perhaps today's kids don't do that...except they do...more so than a lot of prior generations.

Try not to think in absolutes. I didn't say everybody follows the lead of their professors 100%...but many are heavily influenced by them, some more than others. (otherwise, what's the point of "teaching"?) Professors know this and some aren't remotely shy about shoving their opinions down the throats of their students who are at their mercy academically.

As for this generation thinking more for themselves...that's an entire thread in itself. I'd suggest they're just as easily programmed, while believing...they're thinking for themselves. Kind of like believing they're famous...because they're instantly on Youtube and have their selfies everywhere.

Humility, is an important trait missing from many millennials.(it's all about me) They think they're a lot smarter than they are and are plenty cocksure about it.

Try not to think in absolutes. I didn't say everybody follows the lead of their professors 100%...but many are heavily influenced by them, some more than others. (otherwise, what's the point of "teaching"?) Professors know this and some aren't remotely shy about shoving their opinions down the throats of their students who are at their mercy academically.

As for this generation thinking more for themselves...that's an entire thread in itself. I'd suggest they're just as easily programmed, while believing...they're thinking for themselves. Kind of like believing they're famous...because they're instantly on Youtube and have their selfies everywhere.

Humility, is an important trait missing from many millennials.(it's all about me) They think they're a lot smarter than they are and are plenty cocksure about it.
Sounds like every generation before them, nothing new

Latest posts