KOK worst OC in the Big10?

Every time I want to bash KOK, something happens to shake me back to reality. He has a wealth of knowledge of the game. When he had NO running backs they made it work with the short passing game. Last year during the Mich St. game the TD pass to McNutt they hadn't practiced in weeks. Again he drives me crazy with his play calling but, they somehow manage to win games and have put up some impressive offensive numbers over the years.

If I recall, KOK didn't "call" that play. McNutt brought it to his attention and lobbied hard for it convincing KOK, and correctly so, that he could get inside position. Do you recall how animated and upset DJK was in the huddle on the sideline during the timeout. Was the original call supposed to go to him or was he just upset McNutt was going to be the "go-to" receiver?

Giving KOK all this credit for Iowa's success is astonishing to me. Yes, he deserves credit but seriously Norm Parker is the main reason we have been successful these past 12 years.

I just wish our offense was consistently on the same level as our defense. It is NOT. I don't want the spread but a little more creativity and diversity would be good. Why should the defense be required to carry so much more of the load on a regular basis?

Maybe KOK is not the best OC in the Big10 conference, BUT, I bet ya he is the fastest!!!! :D

How was that ColumbusHawk?

Thank you. Thank you. Now I'm otta here.