KOK is baffling at times

Stanzi was off, and it showed in the red zone.

Coker did get the ball a few times during our trips inside the Indiana 10-15yd line, but the guy averaged 0 yards. He lost a yard, and gained a yard. I think he was a bit too slow to get past all those Indiana guys.

When a team with the 9th/10th ranked red zone defense in the conference can stuff your up to then awesome offense, then you clearly have a problem. I don't know if it was the lack of ARob, or if Stanzi was just having an off day, if the receivers weren't playing well, or if the play calls were bad, but something was just wrong with our red zone offense yesterday.

There's no way to be sure if runs were called inside of 15 yards and Stanzi audibled out, but 2 carries in 4 trips isn't a very good sample. Coker never even got a chance.

When a team with the 9th/10th ranked red zone defense in the conference can stuff your up to then awesome offense, then you clearly have a problem. I don't know if it was the lack of ARob, or if Stanzi was just having an off day, if the receivers weren't playing well, or if the play calls were bad, but something was just wrong with our red zone offense yesterday.

On the fades, Ricky was throwing it out of the reach of defenders. Problem was he was throwing it out of the reach of attackers, too :(

Latest posts