Koeppel involved in accident, Hundertmark leaving team

HawkeyeRyno

Banned
Josh Koeppel was involved in an motorcycle accident this morning in IA City. And Cody Hundertmark has left the team.

Add the rumor that Adam Gettis has a high ankle sprain and the O-line is getting seriously thin (and even more inexperienced). This is becoming a little nerve racking. We haven't even played a game yet.

I don't expect Anderew Donnal to RS now.

I was just going to post about Josh. Bad deal for sure. Good luck to Cody as well (I didn't hear about that one)

Josh Koeppel was involved in an motorcycle accident this morning in IA City. And Cody Hundertmark has left the team.

Add the rumor that Adam Gettis has a high ankle sprain and the O-line is getting seriously thin (and even more inexperienced). This is becoming a little nerve racking. We haven't even played a game yet.

No need to go to Donnal. There are still a lot of good prospects waiting to play. Van Slotten, Nolan Mc, Connor B, etc.

Sorry to hear about Hundertmark ... and it's never good when somebody is in an accident.

I still expect Donnal to RS.

Boffeli supplies us with depth at C and MacMillan can supply us with depth at OG. Besides, we also still have Tobin and Haganman ... and our walk-ons have a good history of doing pretty well.

IC police told Press Citizen he was "Fine" and had "no life threatening injuries" according to Andy Hamilton of PC...Whatever that means.

As far as CH, I wonder if he's been beaten out by someone?

IC police told Press Citizen he was "Fine" and had "no life threatening injuries" according to Andy Hamilton of PC...Whatever that means.

I would assume that other people managed to land ahead of him for playing time.

Sometimes that switch works out great, ala Riley. But it also doesn't work out a lot.

It's hard to look down upon Cody, he's changed positions like 4 times trying to get on the field, maybe he decided football was too much, or playing somewhere was more important to him than being a Hawk, regardless best wishes.

With all of the recent defections, how many scholarships does that give for the 2011 class? Assuming Wegher doesn't return that is Wegher, Leppert, Gray, and Hundtermark (4 new scholarships) available.

still, it seems like a dick move to leave the team the week of a game

Okay, I get a lot of flack for some of my comments. But this is WAY over the top.

Did you say the same thing about Kanellis? How about Blum. He could have stayed on the team another year? We don't know the reason. Back off.

Okay, I get a lot of flack for some of my comments. But this is WAY over the top.

Did you say the same thing about Kanellis? How about Blum. He could have stayed on the team another year? We don't know the reason. Back off.

ok mom

Unless it is for something about his family, then it really is a dick move on his part. Seems kinda stupid to put all this work in then just leave. Now that leaves the team in a bad situation.

Latest posts