Kirk Ferentz Hate Thread...please post here only.

Construction_zps106b0e3c.jpg

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by NCHawker
any coach who has success at iowa will be considered an outstanding football coach...maybe even a hall of fame coach.

So does that mean that all the crappy teams that beat Iowa will have coaches that get into the hall of fame?

yoursign_zps8c6d97ad.jpg

Wow this thread got some wheels. Ooth has remained steady, consistent and true to his rightful arguement, going toe to toe with all. Well done...and NC has shown he still has ballS, assuming he had a pair beforehand.

Wow this thread got some wheels. Ooth has remained steady, consistent and true to his rightful arguement, going toe to toe with all. Well done...and NC has shown he still has ballS, assuming he had a pair beforehand.

I think my 1-2 punch on OOTH really extended this thread. OOTH fired off like 5 or 6 consecutive post after I called out his lack of knowledge on what happened in the Nebby game, to show how bad KF was coaching. All of that to cover up his lack of memory.

It makes you wonder how many other games he blames KF for losing when he might have made great coaching moves, or possible even won the game. Who really knows how far gone OOTH is.....;)

I think my 1-2 punch on OOTH really extended this thread. OOTH fired off like 5 or 6 consecutive post after I called out his lack of knowledge on what happened in the Nebby game, to show how bad KF was coaching. All of that to cover up his lack of memory.

It makes you wonder how many other games he blames KF for losing when he might have made great coaching moves, or possible even won the game. Who really knows how far gone OOTH is.....;)

You won a small battle about me forgetting who had the ball at the end of the game. Did that make you think KF is a good or even average coach?

Still doesnt matter with three minutes left in the game KF took 42 seconds and 30 seconds between plays when they needed to get 70 yards.

So what did you prove Mr. Vogs? That I did not remember that Nebraska got the ball back in the last three mins and ran the clock out?

Big win for all the KF fans. Big win.

You won a small battle about me forgetting who had the ball at the end of the game. Did that make you think KF is a good or even average coach?

Still doesnt matter with three minutes left in the game KF took 42 seconds and 30 seconds between plays when they needed to get 70 yards.

So what did you prove Mr. Vogs? That I did not remember that Nebraska got the ball back in the last three mins and ran the clock out?

Big win for all the KF fans. Big win.

thats-right-bro-i-win.jpg

I think it proves that you don't see clearly when it come to KF. That you make up things in your head that he did, that reinforces your opinion that he sucks as a head coach. This is proven by you incessant need to follow up you looking foolish about not knowing how the game ended by doing what you are doing now.......complaining about anything and everything else.

But mostly I'm just busting your ball OOTH. :D

thats-right-bro-i-win.jpg

I think it proves that you don't see clearly when it come to KF. That you make up things in your head that he did, that reinforces your opinion that he sucks as a head coach. This is proven by you incessant need to follow up you looking foolish about not knowing how the game ended by doing what you are doing now.......complaining about anything and everything else.

But mostly I'm just busting your ball OOTH. :D

Thanks to me and the length of this thread nobody has lost any......I have both.

Now half of all thread are being turned into KF thread by the KF fan club.

With things like

Well you know so and so it going to say this is KF fault.

blah blah we will have to wade through the KF haters repetitive comments to read anything insightful.

Now half of all thread are being turned into KF thread by the KF fan club.

With things like

Well you know so and so it going to say this is KF fault.

blah blah we will have to wade through the KF haters repetitive comments to read anything insightful.

Yeah...like "he's intentionally trying to lose games." "He always choses the least effective QB." "He cares about getting good jobs for his family and wants the close to him." Very insightful stuff to have to wade through content for.

Latest posts