Kirk apparently confirms Jake is the starter

spliff45

marcmorehouse ‏@marcmorehouse 25m25 minutes ago

Ferentz on Sirius XM: Rudock is the starter . . . - TheGazette http://po.st/ubNEW8 -- . . . but, yes, confirms that it’s QB by feel

If Iowa loses to Indiana and offense looks putrid, Kirk is going to lose a lot of his credibility. I'm sure the first 3 and out with Jake will go over really well at Kinnick.

Like Jon has said, If Rudock struggles early he will get booed off the field. It's unfortunate and i hate to see it happen, but its the truth. It's too bad that Kirk is going to put a kid in that situation. Reading between the lines, it feels like GD wants CJ, offense has more life with CJ and it helps the running game. Fans aren't blind or stupid. It's not hard to see who should be starting. Kirk will do what he wants even when he's in the minority. He seems comfortable with struggling as long as it is his way. Frustrating for sure. let's see if the 2 QB crap will work. Go Hawks.

Folks, if you love 4 yr check downs to rb's in the flats on 3rd & 11, you're in for a major treat!

marcmorehouse ‏@marcmorehouse 25m25 minutes ago

Ferentz on Sirius XM: Rudock is the starter . . . - TheGazette http://po.st/ubNEW8 -- . . . but, yes, confirms that it’s QB by feel

Weird because when they asked Ferentz after the Purdue game he wouldn't commit to anything. Not like much has changed since then...

Having trouble believing that.

Just for arguments sake, what happens if Rudock starts and leads the team to touchdowns in his first few drives and looks good doing it? Does he get cheered by the so called fans or do people just remain quiet while they figure out what to do now?

Just for arguments sake, what happens if Rudock starts and leads the team to touchdowns in his first few drives and looks good doing it? Does he get cheered by the so called fans or do people just remain quiet while they figure out what to do now?

Balderdash!! The All-Mighty Ra is the only way we will win another game this season!

3 touchdowns in 3 drives would be pretty amazering... I can't see even the biggest cynic getting upset about that.

If Iowa loses to Indiana and offense looks putrid, Kirk is going to lose a lot of his credibility. I'm sure the first 3 and out with Jake will go over really well at Kinnick.

I wonder if these "fans" we're also booing when the offense had EIGHT 3 and outs vs Purdue.

That's pretty much what CJ already did against Pitt to salvage the win. Hypothetically, everybody would love it. It's not going to happen though.

That's pretty much what CJ already did against Pitt to salvage the win. Hypothetically, everybody would love it. It's not going to happen though.

Just to play Devil's Advocate, what about what Jake did in the 4th quarters of the UNI and BSU?

Latest posts