Kipers Rankings: Seniors only

It will depend on combine and the workouts , but i would put the over/under of round five for Rick.

5th round sounds about right. We will probably see two or three QBs taken in the first 2 rounds and then maybe a flyer in the 4th followed by about six or seven QBs taken in the 5th or later. If a QB isn't considered elite they generally will fall to 5th round or lower.

whitehurst from clemson, that doosh that got a start at arizona, BRODY CROYLE? he could easily be paid tremendously less and do better than brody croyle. maybe him going to the chiefs is my pipe dream because they are my team. he would do well in that system. especially with the backs they have there now (kinda like Iowa)

Again, you people are trying to compare an apple with a flippin cardboard box. Brady scored a 33 on the wonderlic. He was a smart kid playing behind future NFL draft pick Brian Griese and battling with Drew Henson for PT. He eventually beat out Henson (drafted by the Texans and played MLB) and started his final two years.

So lets see.....Brady learned from an excellent coach and had NFL caliber QBs surrounding him while Stanzi was coached by KOK and had the likes of Jake Christensen and Marvin McNutt competing for PT.

Not the same.

You just helped my point. Like I said, you never know. Brady had talent around him at UM and great coaching as you said. Since Stanzi has been void of those items, maybe, just maybe he will blossom even more with a real QB coach and steady talent around him. Oh and btw, how do you know that Stanzi won't score high on the wonderlic?

Ahhh, Sage Rosenfels anybody? Ricky is just as good a thrower than Sage was as a senior, heck he is much better thrower than Sage was his senior year, but somehow he has hung in the league and had some moderate success. What your getting from the "Stanzi isn't good enough to play in the NFL crowd" is that march they have been on since Ricky has been playing. There's a faction of fans that have consistently said Ricky would get drafted and then the other side saying he wouldn't. Those fans that said he wouldn't are going to be wrong.

Ahhh, Sage Rosenfels anybody? Ricky is just as good a thrower than Sage was as a senior, heck he is much better thrower than Sage was his senior year, but somehow he has hung in the league and had some moderate success. What your getting from the "Stanzi isn't good enough to play in the NFL crowd" is that march they have been on since Ricky has been playing. There's a faction of fans that have consistently said Ricky would get drafted and then the other side saying he wouldn't. Those fans that said he wouldn't are going to be wrong.
Exactly. Sounds like we have our own NFL Draft expert in 12345. Thanks for the expertise.

Ricky will get drafted. It will be in the late rounds of the draft but he will get drafted. He has good measureables and a strong arm. His reputation for watching film will help. Saying he'll get drafted doesn't mean he's gonna be a 10 year vet. It just means he will get a shot. There have been less talented and accomplished guys that have gotten a shot as some of you have mentioned above.

If he tears it up at the senior bowl he will likely go 3rd round or higher. That is going to be a big week for him.

Latest posts