Kinnick just got a whole lot unsafer.

No random pat downs? Sweet! No I can start bringing in all my guns!

I already told you, if they pat us down, we'll just have you go in first without them, then I'll pass them to you through the iron fence. Then I'll go in. Problem solved.

Oh wait, was that our contingency plan for bringing our booze into the stadium?

I already told you, if they pat us down, we'll just have you go in first without them, then I'll pass them to you through the iron fence. Then I'll go in. Problem solved.

Oh wait, was that our contingency plan for bringing our booze into the stadium?

The sad thing is this would probably work.

Especially pat down the elderly and make sure you check their diapers for bombs.

I know you need to keep your job but checking people entering Kinnick is stupid at best. It is nothing but a scare tactic to keep Americans worried and scared, while not doing one good thing. Of course, you DO stop people from bringing in bottles of water and such.

The ONLY terrorists coming to Kinnick are MSU, NW, and the rest of the Big10.

Perhaps you and your cohorts could walk around and fondle people while they are enjoying tailgaiting and pregame activities.

The only thing that isn't funny is you Stan. Sorry if you are unable to get your kicks by molesting little kids and abusing the rest of the population with your "searches." I imagine you especially enjoy the breasts and crotch area for pat downs.

Last edited:
Especially pat down the elderly and make sure you check their diapers for bombs.

I know you need to keep your job but checking people entering Kinnick is stupid at best. It is nothing but a scare tactic to keep Americans worried and scared, while not doing one good thing. Of course, you DO stop people from bringing in bottles of water and such.

Perhaps you and your cohorts could walk around and fondle people while they are enjoying tailgaiting and pregame activities.

The only thing that isn't funny is you Stan. Sorry if you are unable to get your kicks by molesting little kids and abusing the rest of the population with your "searches." I imagine you especially enjoy the breasts and crotch area for pat downs.

Hey I have an investment for you, just PM me your bank account number and I will take out the funds needed to get this great business opportunity off the ground for you. Believe me you will be making 7 figures in about 6 months so PM me that account number.

I can assure you there is nothing sexual about my job. I can also assure you there is a very real threat of terroristism against Niles Kinnick stadium. I'm not calling anyone out for choosing to go out and get drunk instead of doing their part to help make Iowa more safer. But I'm also not going to sit here and listen to you bad mouth me for actually doing my part. It's people like you that probably make fun of our solgers too!

I don't understand what everyone's problem was with the random pat downs. Like I said they were only going to be used on people that were visibly intoxified and white males between 18 and 45.

2 Star, I would like to be the first to saloot you and the other solgers of gameland security for keeping Niles Kinnick stadium safe from terroristism. I am appawld that the powers that be are taking away the one thing that would prabale save 100,s...nay, 1,000's of lifes. I can't beleeve there taking away the the ability to pat down intoxified white males between the ages of 18-45.

Well, I can tell you this, I will not be attending any games at Niles Kinnick. I will watch them in the safety of my own home.

Keep up the good work and God bless.

Oh, and maybe you could suggest taking exerays of everybody before they can gain entry into the game.

Last edited:
2 Star, I would like to be the first to saloot you and the other solgers of gameland security for keeping Niles Kinnick stadium safe from terroristism. I am appawld that the powers that be are taking away the one thing that would prabale save 100,s...nay, 1,000's of lifes. I can't beleeve there taking away the the ability to pat down intoxified white males between the ages of 18-45.

Well, I can tell you this, I will not be attending any games at Niles Kinnick. I will watch them in the safety of my own home.

Keep up the good work and God bless.

Oh, and maybe you could suggest taking exerays of everybody before they can gain entry into the game.

129157477066831452.gif

2starstanley, I'm a big believer in what your doing. While your giving the shakedown on all the 18-45 year old fella's, do you want me to keep the 18-45 year old felines happy.

Before you guys applaud this guy to much keep in mind he will give you the VIP treatment unless you are a "brownie". Talk about racial profiling at its finest. I am no "brownie" but would I get patted down if I showed up wearing a white towel wrapped around my head not intoxicated? Terrorists are not just "brownies" nor are they the stupidest people on the planet. If they wanted to target Kinnick Stadium where a "brownie" stands out like a sore thumb I am sure they can find someone better than a drunk 18-45 year old to strap bombs on their *** to kill people.

I have been in the sun alot this summer and have aquired a deep tan. Should I be concerned about being turned away at the gate in Kinnick this fall? And if so, what could I do to help my situation?

Sorry I missed this earlier. We provide a secondary and private screening area for people upon request. Provided you can demonstrate other body parts that are not as brown you should have no problem getting in. According to our last code red memo people intent on committing terroristisms are not likely to allow themselves to be pat downed.

Latest posts