Kiffin offers 13 year old...

Wow Lane Kiffin has gotten 2 verbals on complete opposite ends of the spectrum this week.

Mr Wait until signing day and then hold out on singning a little longer
and Mr as soon as you finish with your spelling words you can call Coach back and commit.

I don't think this is that bad of an idea. The kid is obviously on recruiting radars already, and as such he will get alot of looks when he is a senior plus the fact that USC has him means his rating goes up 20%. This essntially ensures he will be a top 150 players according to ranking sites.

I don't think this is that bad of an idea. The kid is obviously on recruiting radars already, and as such he will get alot of looks when he is a senior plus the fact that USC has him means his rating goes up 20%. This essntially ensures he will be a top 150 players according to ranking sites.

Either this or he ends up hanging himself in his closet when he doesn't make first team all conference as a high school freshmen.

Or he might be just an average high school QB in four years and a wasted scholarship. A lot can happen between 13 and 18. Wasn't JR Angle a Top 100 player after his freshman or sophomore years? We all saw how that turned out.

He's got to go after the 13 year old. With the NCAA starting to look into USC antics, it will likely be 2016 before USC is eligible for a bowl again.

what the %&$# is wrong with his parents? Either he's immune to pressure or they don't care. Don't they think that he will feel tons of pressure every time he steps on the field now. maybe he's great. he was impressive on the video, but he's 13! I wish him luck and hope to see him at a D1 school someday,usc or otherwise. But lane kiffin is a tool!!

I don't understand why people have a problem with this. It is just an offer. He still can't sign a LOI for 5 years.

I think there is still somethin inherently wrong with someone offering a 13 year old a free ride....

Could you imagine the consequences of someone from Notre Dame doing that?

I think there is still somethin inherently wrong with someone offering a 13 year old a free ride....

Could you imagine the consequences of someone from Notre Dame doing that?

128736147146181999.jpg

There's just something eerly sick about it. Sounds like some coaches need an ankle bracelet & need to be put on a "registry". :D

Latest posts