Kids day

Iowa has one of the best assistant staffs in the country when you look up and down it, I'm not sure where you guys come up with this stuff but I do enjoy it and it brings me back.

I'm not going to worry until I hear about another closed door practice scrimmage where the offense reportedly is completely incapable of moving the ball.

In other words, I have another 14 days before I have to start doubling my blood pressure medication.

Interesting

Wow, I thought I had heard alll the podcast but missed this one. Chuck knows his shit! Totally agree with everything he touched on.

It will help for our QB’s to have Tim to help out our QB’s to make adjustments and techniques. Much better than a lineman who means well but doesn’t have the experience. I am trying to be respectful to that former OC because as I said in a past post I cheered and supported him as a former Iowa player and as a position coach. Who knows, give him a few more years, a little more experience and maybe one day he can give an OC or head coach position a try. If that goes well then maybe he will be ready for a power five position some where. I will cheer for him UNLESS he is coaching against Iowa. That includes when we play against him at his position now as a sports analyst where he is now.

THANKS for the link to the podcast!

+1.

That said, KF does not seem to appreciate voices of dissent. He likes everyone rowing in the same direction. Sycophants and Yes Men. :) My guess is that Chuck and he just didn't jive. Or, perhaps adding Chuck to the staff might have put a wrench in his long term succession plan for Brian. Hard to say, but we have desperately needed a QB coach at Iowa for a long time now. Lester fits the bill.
Yeah your guess is as good as mine that'd all make sense. Chuck was on staff as his DB coach his first yr I do believe. So they probably just didn't jive.

I'm not going to worry until I hear about another closed door practice scrimmage where the offense reportedly is completely incapable of moving the ball.

In other words, I have another 14 days before I have to start doubling my blood pressure medication.

Ah, don't fret, once opening day happens you'll realize that it was just the first game - no need to worry.

Then its ISU - they're pretty salty - no need to worry

Then ... then week three you wont worry because you've been put to sleep.

:)

Latest posts