KF needs to donate his entire salary to the university.

Yes I would be.

Why? That is weird. Not one time during the game did I think about anybody's salary. I don't care if KF made $10,000,000,000 per year, I'd root for the Hawks the same and the losses would hurt the same.

Are you less happy when the Hawks win because of KF's salary?

Vandenberg is making no money (unless you count scholarship of course) and his ineptitude pisses me off.

How would you hold him accountable?

He needs to publicly acknowledge that the successes and failures of this program start with him as the head coach. Then he needs to make an effort to keep an open mind to the constant changes occurring in the college football system and try to adapt to them.

The university needs to refund all the ticket sales. Season ticket holders need to lead the charge against the University. The University didn't hesitate when they raised the ticket prices from $27 to over $70 a game (2001 price $27). And now they want people to pay these outragous prices for this lackluster product?

It's hard to take a lot of this board seriously went people just angrily shout "REFUND EVERYONE EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and "THE MEDIA NEEDS TO VERBALLY PUNCH OUR COACHES IN THE FACE BECAUSE I'M MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!"

He needs to publicly acknowledge that the successes and failures of this program start with him as the head coach. Then he needs to make an effort to keep an open mind to the constant changes occurring in the college football system and try to adapt to them.

Yeah, neither of those things is holding someone accountable.

It's hard to take a lot of this board seriously went people just angrily shout "REFUND EVERYONE EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and "THE MEDIA NEEDS TO VERBALLY PUNCH OUR COACHES IN THE FACE BECAUSE I'M MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!"

HAHAHAHAAAAHA.
That's funny.
You do some good impersonations.

The university needs to refund all the ticket sales. Season ticket holders need to lead the charge against the University. The University didn't hesitate when they raised the ticket prices from $27 to over $70 a game (2001 price $27). And now they want people to pay these outragous prices for this lackluster product?

This is not going to happen. If you don't like the product, don't pay for it going forward, but you aren't getting a refund.

This is not going to happen. If you don't like the product, don't pay for it going forward, but you aren't getting a refund.

That's what I said should happen. Not what I expect to happen. The U gouges us every chance they get and now we are getting a shoddy product. It's just a rant, I'll get over it by next season. Maybe.

dafuq.jpg

That's what I said should happen. Not what I expect to happen. The U gouges us every chance they get and now we are getting a shoddy product. It's just a rant, I'll get over it by next season. Maybe.

You pay for a college football ticket and you get to watch college football. This is just insane.

There has to be an assistant at some major program that is waiting for a shot at head coaching that would provide some energy and creativity that would come at a salary that would take some of the sting out of the cost of KF's buyout...KF is just going through the motions anymore, time for a change

I've had my issues with Barta. That is well documented on here.

However, Ferentz is the guy who can bench players and he won't.

Ding ding ding ding.... we have a winner. At least get next years players some experience?!

Our high school coach was this way. The year after he stepped down, we went to state. For several years straight, with lesser talent. Jus sayn...

I can't see why nobody gets it... since his salary has a direct impact on whether we're any good or not, we just need to pay him more money and then we'll be really good.

Who gives a crap how much money KF makes? I sure as hell don't, since I don't pay a dime of it. I would, however, like our quarterback to be able to see linebackers that are standing between him and our receivers. Wonder how much salary that's worth?

Latest posts