Key stretch: Iowa - ESPN

Well if you know which teams we won't lose to, it follows you know which teams we WILL lose to. So for entertainment purposes, tell us which teams we WILL lose to in 2014?
I'm afraid for that information, you have to be a YWinston subscriber. Plans are as low as $9.95/month.

An ability to lose is not a likelihood to lose. We won't lose to Maryland or Northwestern, and ISU won't be within 2 touchdowns.

Who said a we were likely to lose a game. Link?
Possibility of a loss? Yes. Should we win? Certainly. Complete certainty of a win? Noooooooo, broooooo!

Take it easy on the jinxing, man!!

By all means, there is Lot to be optimistic about. 9 wins is my low water mark for this year, which is rare and due to schedule, returning experience, and what seems to be increasing skill position talent....But to automatically bank on wins without seeing what has developed at WR, Def backfield, a new LB corp, and how much growth there is at QB and Dline...well...

Go Hawks.

By all means, there is Lot to be optimistic about. 9 wins is my low water mark for this year, which is rare and due to schedule, returning experience, and what seems to be increasing skill position talent....But to automatically bank on wins without seeing what has developed at WR, Def backfield, a new LB corp, and how much growth there is at QB and Dline...well...

Go Hawks.
You didn’t mention injuries, which could derail the season. I think at this point, the depth could be Iowa’s biggest problem. Given that injuries will occur, and the lack of depth at a number of spots, it seems unlikely to me that the team will reach 9-10 wins.
I also feel that people aren’t giving enough credit to some of the teams we will be playing: Pitt, Indiana, Northwestern and Minnesota will be very tough outs for Iowa (in addition to Wisconsin and Nebraska of course).

Ill never discount the mild cats, and minny is a game this year i think could be trouble. I predict no wins, until the game ends

Obvious Alt is obvious. I've always thought that the Alt game is for *ussies. I mean if I'm gonna Troll Teh Wasteland, it would be as deanvogs, not at YWinston. But whatever dude, if you like to Troll like a *ussy, go right ahead, and I will keep calling you out on it.

Oh, and BTW on the slim possibility that I got you pegged wrong, I apologize......but we both know I don't need to apologize.

ectoplasm-ghostbusters-bill-murray.png

If you believe NW is as bad as their record last year suggests, then I can't help you. They lost several close games and are talented. Maryland was a bowling team last year, and have to run he guanlst this year, but return many many players. Don't write them off. And lesser cyclown teams have beaten better Hawkeye teams.

I suggest using a pencil when making your picks this year.

You can pry my crayon out of my cold, dead hands.

Too early.

But it's not too early to guarantee wins? LOL. I'm sure sometime in November you'll give us your prediction. By that time, it's likely you will have earned the nickname "Gomer".

Latest posts