Kentucky Recruiting Ulis

Shouldn't every school be trying to get the best players possible? Isn't this a possibility anywhere he goes? Isn't iowa recruiting over clemmons by recruiting ulis?

I wouldn't say Iowa is over recruiting Clemmons by recruiting Ulis. If you aren't deep in the guard area then you are pretty much screwed.

Isn't iowa recruiting over clemmons by recruiting ulis?

By this logic only schools that have 13 scholarship players all in the same class are the only schools that arent recruiting over current players. Those schools must fill all 13 scholarships once every four years.

By this logic only schools that have 13 scholarship players all in the same class are the only schools that arent recruiting over current players. Those schools must fill all 13 scholarships once every four years.

Or you could just recruit one position each year. All centers in one class, all point guards the next and so on.

You are dense. It isn't that Kentucky is morally wrong for recruiting over people, but rather the likelihood of Kentucky landing a PG better than Ulis over the next four classes is about 1000X that of Iowa's chances.

That's why it wouldn't be a good fit for Ulis.

That might be but it's not a guarantee and I'd be shocked if ulis felt that way.

That might be but it's not a guarantee and I'd be shocked if ulis felt that way.

PG's who have played for Calipari:

2010: John Wall Fr. 1st round, 1st overall pick, Eric Bledsoe Fr. 1st round, 18th overall pick
2011: Brandon Knight Fr. 1st round, 8th overall pick
2012: Marquis Teague Fr. 1st round, 29th overall pick
2013: Ryan Harrow So. - scholarship pulled transferring to Georgia St
2014: Recruits: Andrew Harrison #1 pg in the country

So yeah, Calipari would bring in better talent than Ullis. He brings in first round talent at the pg position yearly. Ullis isn't going to ever be a first round draft pick. No GM watched DJ Augustin kill the Pacers in the players and thought, you know what his problem is, he's too big, I want someone even smaller out there.

Now take your derp back to CyFan you *******.