Keno staying at Providence

I imagine there are some who will be happy. It will be interesting if those same people will be happy after we finally get someone to take this job.

Keno is obviously doing a good job of recruiting, and in a year or two may have his choice of better jobs again. I had hoped he would get back to Iowa someday, but the odds of that look slim unless we have yet another failure of a hire here.

Keno probably looks at Iowa as a huge risk for him. I would love to have Keno here, but it looks like this one is not meant to be.

Attention probably shifts now to Forbes.

My take/hypothesis on the situation is that Keno would absolutely take the Iowa job if offered to him.

However, I don't believe Barta has shown him any interest at this point.

Therefore, now that a few days into the search have passed, it's safe for Keno to return reporters' phone calls and announce he isn't interested in the Iowa job.

Disappointing to say the least.

I hope all those people who wanted something better then keno, start realizing what we are looking at here. If keno isn't interested who the hell is????

So the rumors of him being in Iowa City are false? Usually the denials mean the opposite.
Why wouldn't he be in I.C.? don't you go home to visit your parents ever?

I am sure Keno Goes back to I.C. quite a bit to visit the folks plus this would be a great time of year for him to have some time on his hands. Providence hasn't played since march 8th.

Anybody ever think Keno said screw Iowa after what you did to Dad? I for one am glad he is staying a win/win for everyone involved.

Latest posts