Keegan Murry Summer League Tracker.

Watch the ending to this weekends game against Orlando! He just has such great court awareness and is such a solid and heady player.

Keegan's attitude and composure have had an enormous effect on his teammates

Cucumbers, Baby

西雅圖也有“趕集+廟會”? 提前帶你預習去State Fair吃飯是一種什麼樣的體驗– sa123480

:cool:× 311

Right now, as we speak, Luka Garza is playing on the floor in the Summer League Championship Game

Luka looking good, scoring, composed, and running the floor well

Cool watching the Ex-Hawks playing in the Summer League

It's All Good

:cool:

Right now, as we speak, Luka Garza is playing on the floor in the Summer League Championship Game

Luka looking good, scoring, composed, and running the floor well

Cool watching the Ex-Hawks playing in the Summer League

It's All Good

:cool:
Our boy got to show off his pearly whites all bloody. Took a charge to the face. You can slim him down but he's still going to play the same tough style. Wish he'd get more touches on O. Absolutely love that dude

Murray named MVP of 2022 NBA Summer League. Wow, what a start to his career!!

You couldn't draw up a better person / player to represent the Iowa program than this young man. I haven't watched NBA BB in decades but I will likely try to catch Keegan's games as much as I can. Going to be exciting to see how Kris progresses this season.

He's added to his game already and only going to get better. They are still saying he isn't "flashy" what the hell does that mean? The guy is so fluid and never out of control, makes play after play, don't know what flashy is but I guess his drives to the basket, three point shots to tie games, and fast break dunks are just the boring stuff King fans will have to endure. Alas one more season at Iowa would have been magic but just too talented to stay in college, thank God we still got a Murray on the team.

He's added to his game already and only going to get better. They are still saying he isn't "flashy" what the hell does that mean? The guy is so fluid and never out of control, makes play after play, don't know what flashy is but I guess his drives to the basket, three point shots to tie games, and fast break dunks are just the boring stuff King fans will have to endure. Alas one more season at Iowa would have been magic but just too talented to stay in college, thank God we still got a Murray on the team.
Many of the pundits claimed Murray was a terrible pick for the Kings saying so many other guys were much better. Just doubling down on their opinions I guess.

Latest posts