Kaylon or Jake

storminspank

Justin VanLaere
It's all hypothetical here and I know there are different things going on. But let's play the who would you take game.

Kaylon W - for 2 years
Jake K - for 1/2 year

It's all hypothetical here and I know there are different things going on. But let's play the who would you take game.

Kaylon W - for 2 years
Jake K - for 1/2 year

I think it depends on my previous question about Kelly. If Kelly plays as soon as first semester is over than Kelly. If he has to wait until second semester begins than Kaylon.

The point being I think next year is a make or break year for basketball in terms of the post season. I think Kelly can help them win some Big Ten games down the stretch more so than Kaylon. But if he has to wait until several games into the Big Ten than the team might have already missed there window to make the post season.

I'd rather have Robbie Hummel. Too bad the last staff didn't think he was talented enough to deserve a scholarship offer.

LOL

The bigger question here is: Cylon or Jake.

Cylon.jpg

I spoke with a person that is very active with Kirkwood program. He said that Kaylon had a VERY rough start with the team. Had some issues complying with team rules. He was able to get things turned around. Not sure that Iowa is in his future, but hopefully he will find a place to play somewhere.

Latest posts